Conrad Murray trial -Day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Soulmagnet! I am a huge Michael Jackson fan, but I am torn about trying this Doc for his murder.

....well after listenig to opening statements I am back riding the fence!

This prosecutor doing his opening statements is a cutie! :)

The opening is pretty damning.

Outlines the employment dates and the ordering of the profofol, His disagreements with MJ co workers his recording of MJ while impaired. Mentions two girlfriends and makes him look all arround irresponsible.

I am not expecting this jury to aquit based on what I have heard so far.

I do not know how his lawyer plans on fighting the fact the doctor walked out of the room for 15 minutes and admitted a handfull of wrong doings, all while misrepresenting himself.

I really think Dr conrad to definitly be of the shady type at this point. Which is exactly the opposite of what I thought I would think. I thought maybe he had been pushed into his situation. From the opening it appears he was sneaking behind MJ personal assistants and Kevin otgea's back.

Omg, I was very non-committal about Murray's culpability, but fhs, the sheer about of that carp in a few months, wow. He dropped the ball and caved into Michael's desires, that's what this amounts to-- for all that type of "care," he could have hired a junkie.

Fool deserves what he gets, imo. :tsktsk:

I was never a MJ fan. I think he did have a drug problem, but this was on Murray's watch and falls in his lap. He is guilty.

Goodness - If the prosecutor can prove "The Standard of Care" part of this case; it appears Conrad Murray case is over - in my opinion.

I dont think it will be an issue proving the lack SOC. I am looking forward to what the defence is going to be like considering I (and very sure the jury) are now sure he is guilty. Glad they didnt overcharge him.

The drug experts should be interesting for sure.

So I am thinking the 150,000/mo "contract" That Dr murray had was to hide/ cover the expense of that and he was probably getting much more.

Oh man, this is just terrible. And his children will hear that drug induced stupor, I just found it online. Man, the entire family is going to learn a lot of things they did not need to know and have to live with those things. Whew, this is just bad....

Defense opening is making me sick. What a crock! The jury will never buy into this story they are weaving.

His children should not be listening to any of this. Although I realize at their age it will be hard for Grandma Jackson to stop them but so sad for them. I realize that MJ was totally addicted, but I think Dr Murray was wrong in what he did. That's like handing a junkie a bottle of morphine. I don't know if he deserves jail time, but he should definitely lose his license to practice medicine. JMO. MJ would still be here if he had a REAL Doctor taking care of him. Dr Murray was in it for the money. Maybe he does deserve Jail time come to think of it.

Great start for the defense. They can't even spell "Michael" on their own visual aid. And, they are going for the "he drank it" defense--IMO the weakest defense.

Wow, Michael wanted to do 50 shows if The Guiness Book of World Records would be there. :rolleyes:

(looks like he was working himself to death)

adding again: Murray needs to get that nose out of the air. jmo

OMG I saw Murray do a Casey Anthony. Fake tear tissue bit. He watched that trial! (for pointers?) Wont work Murray!!

Anyone know how long this trial is supposed to last?

Or why someone I dont know is calling my cell from collect from a jail? Over and over again for days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni