GUILTY WA - Pranee Sukto, 39, stabbed to death, Tacoma, 22 Oct 2004

"What's going on there?" asked dispatcher Kristine Woodrow.

"My daddy killed me with a butcher knife," Anthony said.

"How did that happen if you are talking to me?" Woodrow asked.

"Because," Anthony answered. "I don't know what happened, but something. He grabbed knives. I woke up. My dad, he was killing my mom and then my, my, my dad told me to go onto the other bed and then he's like, 'You're next,' and then he killed me. I'm still alive. I kind of survived."

Woodrow said she wasn't sure if what she was hearing was for real.

Oh my...I pray that this night will be erased from his memory. I hope he will be able to remember his mom the way she looked the last time she hugged and kissed him.

Casshew said:
"What's going on there?" asked dispatcher Kristine Woodrow.

"My daddy killed me with a butcher knife," Anthony said.

"How did that happen if you are talking to me?" Woodrow asked.

"Because," Anthony answered. "I don't know what happened, but something. He grabbed knives. I woke up. My dad, he was killing my mom and then my, my, my dad told me to go onto the other bed and then he's like, 'You're next,' and then he killed me. I'm still alive. I kind of survived."

Woodrow said she wasn't sure if what she was hearing was for real.

as i read about this brave little boy i could not help but think, while he probably meant that his dad had stabbed him, out of the mouths of babes come that sterling truth that his dad had killed him, and certainly his dad did kill the essence of the father-son relationship that day. my heart breaks for this child who now has had his innocent youth taken from him in a most brutal fashion.

as jaded as i am, as used to horror as i have become, this made me weep. just when i think nothing can get to me anymore. tears for this child.

I wonder why the father decided to go outside and flag down the rescue workers??? Thank God that something made him do so. I always feel so bad for the dispatchers who have to hear a child who needs help and they can't get to them in time. Hopefully, this little guy can recover both physically and mentally.

deputylinda said:
as jaded as i am, as used to horror as i have become, this made me weep. just when i think nothing can get to me anymore. tears for this child.
me too DL. Wish I could wrap my arms around this child and love him forever.

Oh my word...that poor little boy. :(

This just tore my heart out.

Beyond description, we all read about outrages performed by one human to another, in fact it may be the reason we read the board at all, to try and keep informed of such things.

Though I have been unlucky enough to see some awful things and even experienced some I have to say that this story had me crying like a baby. This boy is indeed a golden child and like other posters I just hope that somehow he can get his mind away from this awful thing.

yet again I have to revisit my DP thoughts for what was done to this poor boy let alone the mother. It truly is a cruel world we live in and man's capacity for inhumanity to his fellow man still manages to suprise me.

I suppose all we here can do is the best we can, doesn't seem enough though sometimes does it?

From May 2015:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...n-up_n_7332836.html?utm_hp_ref=crime&ir=Crime

Today, Anthony is 18 and a senior in high school, living in Texas with his aunt and uncle. "Oprah: Where Are They Now?" recently caught up with him in his home state of Washington. "I've been doing great," Anthony says. "I've got a lot of support from my aunt and uncle, and friends."

Tony Sukto, meanwhile, was convicted of first-degree murder and received a sentence of more than 25 years in prison. Anthony hasn't had any contact with his father since he began serving his term -- but does have hopes that the two can have a conversation someday.

"Once he's up for parole, I'd actually love to sit down and talk to him," Anthony says. "I'm sure he doesn't know that I still forgive him and I love him. I just want to tell him that."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back