Photos only. Please post pictures here only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com
Pictures of what the residence faces. A simply beautiful view of the ocean. Pacific Ocean or is this Coronado Beach? You can literally walk out the front door, cross the street, and feel white sand on your bare feet and enjoy a beautiful sunrise or sunset.

Attachments

• Coronado1.JPG
    Coronado1.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 285
  • Coronado2.JPG
    Coronado2.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 238
  • Coronado3.JPG
    Coronado3.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 245
  • Coronado5.JPG
    Coronado5.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 222
picture.php

picture.php

Thank you!

Those are great shots of what's seen across the street from the house.

The ocean is a long, sandy trudge from the sidewalk, even when the tide's in. It's one of my favorite places for a serene walk-and-talk with my daughter.

Attachments

• redtidekbaird.jpg
    redtidekbaird.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 263
88 photo's of the Spreckel's mansion, mostly of the interior. View a slide show or video. It says the interior photo's were taken 'after the jump' whatever that means. I was thinking it was after Jonah took over the house.

http://www.previewfirst.com/mls/photos/1349

Property Details: 12 Bedrooms 10 Bathrooms 12751 s.f.

Oceanfront Estate - The Historic Spreckels Mansion! One of the premier locations in all of Southern California. Designed by famed architect Harrison Albright, this distinguished property consists of a Main House built in 1908, Guest House, 2 add'l guest apts, 12 BD/10BA 12,751 SF on 3 Oceanfront lots of 18,000 SF!

I feel really, really po' right now.
icon9.gif

It says the interior photo's were taken 'after the jump' whatever that means. I was thinking it was after Jonah took over the house.

http://www.previewfirst.com/mls/photos/1349
icon9.gif

"after the jump" is a phrase bloggers use to tell readers that something will be available on the next page after they click, "read more" this is particularly used for blog readers who use an RSS feed. If you subscribe to an RSS feed for a particular blog, you'll see a short preview or excerpt, and then decide if you want to click on and read the rest. I can certainly see why the phrase was misleading in this case.

Thanks, greenpalm. Did you look at the pics? Really spacious, wouldn't you say?

Thanks, greenpalm. Did you look at the pics? Really spacious, wouldn't you say?

It's amazing! I especially valued #51, 52, 53, 54, as those dealt with the guest room and the Juliet Balcony. It's so strange to see wall to wall carpeting a house that's that age. I preferred the rooms that still have wood floors. Based on the decor, I'd say the photos are several years old. Maybe even from the late 80's early 90's.. Thanks for digging them up!

A small collection of pictures from Callie's link.

Attachments

• Courtyard2.JPG
    Courtyard2.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Courtyard3.JPG
    Courtyard3.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 189
  • Courtyard4.JPG
    Courtyard4.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 200
  • Courtyard5.JPG
    Courtyard5.JPG