Where is ocean now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Being an avid dog lover I'm concerned about what has become of Ocean. If any of the Shacknai's believe that Ocean may have caused Max's accident, and he's at Jonah's, how will he be treated?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...e-investigator-after-max-rebecca-zahau-deaths

Ted Greenberg, owner of Camp Diggity Dog tells us, "Jonah called me and said a private investigator, Denis Love was going to pick-up the dog. Jonah said Denis was a good guy and an ex-cop. The private investigator didn't ask me any questions."

Being an avid dog lover I'm concerned about what has become of Ocean. If any of the Shacknai's believe that Ocean may have caused Max's accident, and he's at Jonah's, how will he be treated?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...e-investigator-after-max-rebecca-zahau-deaths

Ted Greenberg, owner of Camp Diggity Dog tells us, "Jonah called me and said a private investigator, Denis Love was going to pick-up the dog. Jonah said Denis was a good guy and an ex-cop. The private investigator didn't ask me any questions."

I share your concerns Callie. It would be nice to know the dog is with someone that will love and treat it well.

Animals can be so healing when you're grieving, in most cases, but I think Ocean would be a constant painful reminder to JS of his losses. It'd probably be best to find Ocean a new loving home.

I'm wondering if there's anyway to find out? Without having to put the mansion under surveillance.:detective: :)

If it were my sister I would want her dog. it would be like having a part of her. Something she loved. But that's just me.

I know someone who lost a court case over his dogs continuous barking. He was fined $500. He was so mad he went straight home from court & shot the dog. Idiot.

I'm also worried about Ocean.

I know someone who lost a court case over his dogs continuous barking. He was fined $500. He was so mad he went straight home from court & shot the dog. Idiot.

I'm also worried about Ocean.

Oh, that ba$tard! I'd like to shoot him too. For about $80 to $100 he could have bought a bark collar that puts out a small electric shock and avoided the whole court thing. These collars are effective and by no means cruel. The dog only needs to bark once, maybe twice and he'll never do it again, as long as the collar is on. Those high-pitched sound collars are not as effective if at all. I tried one and it didn't work.

I put the shock collar on myself and barked. It was just a quick buzz and that was it.

Oh, that ba$tard! I'd like to shoot him too. For about $80 to $100 he could have bought a bark collar that puts out a small electric shock and avoided the whole court thing. These collars are effective and by no means cruel. The dog only needs to bark once, maybe twice and he'll never do it again, as long as the collar is on. Those high-pitched sound collars are not as effective if at all. I tried one and it didn't work.

I put the shock collar on myself and barked. It was just a quick buzz and that was it.

BBM - I agree!!

So if there's people out there who would kill their dog over $500 bucks, think about what someone may do if they thought their dog may have been responsible for their child's fatal accident!

I've been worried about Ocean since it was stated that Jonah had him picked up. Maybe Jonah gave him to the PI?

Edit: I'm hoping Jonah gave him to the PI!!

BBM - I agree!!

So if there's people out there who would kill their dog over $500 bucks, think about what someone may do if they thought their dog may have been responsible for their child's fatal accident!

I've been worried about Ocean since it was stated that Jonah had him picked up. Maybe Jonah gave him to the PI?

Edit: I'm hoping Jonah gave him to the PI!!

Me too. I was thinking about calling Animal Control and have them check on Ocean's well being. They'll do that. I don't know if they will in this situation but they'll probably think I'm nuts. :crazy:

Well...I have one that the high pitched collar didn't work, nor the shock collar...she also gets out of the yard with the underground fence...she is an 8lb Yorkie and full of P&V. Aggravates the he77 outta me but I would not trade her for the world. Anyone that would kill a perfectly healthy dog should get the same treatment, IMO.

I've been wondering about Ocean too. Matpybe that guy that picked him up took him.

A private investigator named Denis Love should not be hard to find? Doubt he will tell us anything.

Dennis Love from Elite Services... also... we could snoop around and see if someone who works for the private plane hires knows.... if the dog was with Jonah when he flew back to Scottsdale?

Dogs are so sensitive. A dog would know something really awful has happened. Their dog life would be turned upside down.

I know when I tripped over my dog and sprained my ankle... my dog knew... what was up... and was very sympathetic.. and more careful after that. We both were actually.

Okay I must admit I am a big dog lover. On my third dog... had them all their very long and happy lives.

If JS were in any way involved with RN's murder, and since Ocean was her dog, I shutter to think what has happened to him.

There is a very special place for people who abuse animals and it's called HE//

Dogs are so sensitive. A dog would know something really awful has happened. Their dog life would be turned upside down.

I know when I tripped over my dog and sprained my ankle... my dog knew... what was up... and was very sympathetic.. and more careful after that. We both were actually.

Okay I must admit I am a big dog lover. On my third dog... had them all their very long and happy lives.

Hi Mrs, That's the way it should be. 'Until death us do part.' That's the way it is with me and mine.

Well...I have one that the high pitched collar didn't work, nor the shock collar...she also gets out of the yard with the underground fence...she is an 8lb Yorkie and full of P&V. Aggravates the he77 outta me but I would not trade her for the world. Anyone that would kill a perfectly healthy dog should get the same treatment, IMO.

Hi stilettos, Did you have the shock collar on tight enough? I'm surprised it didn't work.
Your little yorkie, she's got spirit! And ya gotta love that.

There are four words that I absolutely abhor and they are: "It's just a dog"
I get so mad when I hear someone say that. A guy said that to me one time and before I could zip my lip I said. "Oh yeah, well you're just a $hit-a$$ human being that has no respect for the best friend you could ever hope to have." His jaw dropped and I walked away.

If JS were in any way involved with RN's murder, and since Ocean was her dog, I shutter to think what has happened to him.

There is a very special place for people who abuse animals and it's called HE//

Can we torture them first?

I've been wondering about Ocean too. Matpybe that guy that picked him up took him.

Maybe. Anybody (that loves dogs) would be better than going back to the Shacknai's. IMO

I was just thinking about your: You have the right to remain silent etc. and remembered the comedian, Ron White, in one of his skits saying: "I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability" Got a big chuckle out of that one.

A private investigator named Denis Love should not be hard to find? Doubt he will tell us anything.

Dennis Love from Elite Services... also... we could snoop around and see if someone who works for the private plane hires knows.... if the dog was with Jonah when he flew back to Scottsdale?

Well, they can't kill us for asking.
Wonder if we contacted the lawyer for Rebecca's family and ask if she or they could inquire about Ocean? Paving the way by saying we are also wanting the case re-investigated. Ya think?

Well, they can't kill us for asking.
Wonder if we contacted the lawyer for Rebecca's family and ask if she or they could inquire about Ocean? Paving the way by saying we are also wanting the case re-investigated. Ya think?
Well, it won't be a top priority.... I would try to get a reporter interested in the answer and let them find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken