GUILTY UK - Mitchell Harrison, 23, paedophile, disemboweled in prison, 1 Oct 2011

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Paedophile who boasted he had raped girl, 13, dies after he is disemboweled in jail attack
A paedophile died after being disembowelled in an attack in his prison cell when he boasted about his sick crimes, it was claimed last night.

Mitchell Harrison, 23, was killed at high-security Frankland Prison, in County Durham – where last year Soham killer Ian Huntley was slashed in the throat by a fellow inmate.

Serial sex attacker Harrison was butchered with makeshift weapons, thought to be razor blades melted into toothbrush handles.

Two fellow inmates were said to have eaten breakfast together before turning themselves in after warders discovered the gruesome scene.
---
more, with pictures, at Daily Mail link above

Now thats what I'm talkin about Willis! Woopsie

I think Peazzzer's avatar actually says it all! :)

He must not have received the memo about the lack of popularity of child molesters in prison. Tough way to learn that lesson, but it probably saved a lot of future victims.

....yes,that is certainly a shame.
As a former correctional officer I can assure you of all the things NOT to brag about to your cellies that would be at the top of the list.

Oh dear. Where can I send care packages to the prisoners who "took care of bidness".

I also noticed that the creeper was only serving 4.5 years for his crime of raping a minor. What is wrong with that judge?

Harrison, who was serving a minimum of four-and-a-half years for raping a 13-year-old girl, was found shortly after 10am on Saturday

Well, at least we don't have to worry about him anymore!

Yeah, I think I will pass on any pictures of this. :sick:

I don't think they'd show pictures of a disemboweled pedophile! LOL.

Oh dear. Where can I send care packages to the prisoners who "took care of bidness".

I also noticed that the creeper was only serving 4.5 years for his crime of raping a minor. What is wrong with that judge?

Harrison, who was serving a minimum of four-and-a-half years for raping a 13-year-old girl, was found shortly after 10am on Saturday

Well, at least we don't have to worry about him anymore!

It's a minimum of 4.5 years, not total time, but really, are they crazy? It should be a minimum of life. Raping a little girl? And this guy has a record of assaulting little girls. How can authorities think such a man capable of rehabilitation? I guess the other inmates decided that for them!

Here's a taste of what prison life may have been like for Harrison, before he was killed. Beware, you may get VERY upset. (This is from an article about Ian Huntley, the child murderer who had his throat slashed at the same prison. he survived but this is what prison life is like for some at the place Harrison was killed):

In 2008 he was switched from Wakefield Prison, West Yorkshire, to Frankland, just outside the city of Durham.

Within weeks of arriving, Huntley was given privileges which others would take months of good behaviour to earn.

They include a private room within the health care wing. Rather than being forced to wear uniform, he and other inmates are allowed their own choice of designer clothes.

Officers guarding Huntley have been told by the governor to treat him - and fellow inmates - as 'extensions of their family' and use their first names or address them as 'Mr'.

The officers were also instructed to 'humour' Huntley and to play games such as chess, darts and Scrabble with him because, until recently, he could not associate with other prisoners.

Three meals a day, chosen by Huntley from an extensive menu, are delivered to the 12ft x 10ft room where the pressures of serving a double life sentence are alleviated by his personal Freeview TV, a Sony CD player, stereo and Nintendo games console.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ashed-attack-fellow-inmate.html#ixzz1ZjZWFhl8

Wow.

Guess he didn't get a favorable evaluation, huh.

LOL! Strangely enough, one of the articles says they did this because he'd been plotting some revenge upon some prison guards, and these two were trying to protect the guard(s). I suppose inmates could become attached to people they spend so much time with, even if they are their "oppressors."

Either way, one less creeper in the world. Next??

Here's a taste of what prison life may have been like for Harrison, before he was killed. Beware, you may get VERY upset. (This is from an article about Ian Huntley, the child murderer who had his throat slashed at the same prison. he survived but this is what prison life is like for some at the place Harrison was killed):

In 2008 he was switched from Wakefield Prison, West Yorkshire, to Frankland, just outside the city of Durham.

Within weeks of arriving, Huntley was given privileges which others would take months of good behaviour to earn.

They include a private room within the health care wing. Rather than being forced to wear uniform, he and other inmates are allowed their own choice of designer clothes.

Officers guarding Huntley have been told by the governor to treat him - and fellow inmates - as 'extensions of their family' and use their first names or address them as 'Mr'.

The officers were also instructed to 'humour' Huntley and to play games such as chess, darts and Scrabble with him because, until recently, he could not associate with other prisoners.

Three meals a day, chosen by Huntley from an extensive menu, are delivered to the 12ft x 10ft room where the pressures of serving a double life sentence are alleviated by his personal Freeview TV, a Sony CD player, stereo and Nintendo games console.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ashed-attack-fellow-inmate.html#ixzz1ZjZWFhl8

Wow.

Respectfully snipped...

I can only say with 100% confidence that this is in NO WAY a representation of how IH is accomodated at this prison.

God knows where the papers get their info.

But yes, I agree in wishing there was somewhere to send a thoughtful care package to the 2 arrested.

Respectfully snipped...

I can only say with 100% confidence that this is in NO WAY a representation of how IH is accomodated at this prison.

God knows where the papers get their info.

But yes, I agree in wishing there was somewhere to send a thoughtful care package to the 2 arrested.

Thank goodness! Very happy to hear that.

Another, slightly more graphic, tabloid take on the matter:

Lags disembowel child rapist in his cell (The Sun)

Brute dies after frenzied attack with knife

Translation anyone? They acted out of "loyalty to decent screws at Frankland".

Man, I'd be afraid of that prisoner, disembower Nathan Mann.

Oh and no comment on the big a$$ bling the deceased is wearing in the Ripper article.

Translation anyone? They acted out of "loyalty to decent screws at Frankland".

Man, I'd be afraid of that prisoner, disembower Nathan Mann.

Oh and no comment on the big a$$ bling the deceased is wearing in the Ripper article.
Screws are the guards and prison administration, lags the fellows doing time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987
Back