Hairy, crazy ants invade from Texas to Miss.

Winter is coming. Hopefully they can't live through ice.

"Marabunta!!!"
(See the short story "Leiningen Vs. the Ants" or "The Jungle," a movie based on the story.)

This thread just destroyed what could of been a good nights sleep. I dreamed they were everywhere and I was trying to vacuum them off the walls and it just went on and on........:maddening:

Oh great! One more thing to worry about! Guess I'd better check the travel trailer. I never use it.

Uncle Sooner had a stinging scorpion on his neck last night...when he told me it's tail was curled and it put up a fight....

Uncle Sooner had a stinging scorpion on his neck last night...when he told me it's tail was curled and it put up a fight....

Did he get stung??? And sorry for ruining your night's sleep, lol. Bad DK!

"Marabunta!!!"
(See the short story "Leiningen Vs. the Ants" or "The Jungle," a movie based on the story.)
Yep. That's the first image that popped in my head. :noooo:

I use to live in west texas and the ants were always bad but we went to visit some friends there in 08 and our SUV was parked for a few days while our friends and us drove in their vehicles. When it was time for us to go, our SUV wouldn't start. We put it in the shop and ants got up into the starter and the entire steering column. It needed new wires, switches and starter!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back