PA - 7 yr old boy forced to wear diaper, locked in coffin

This makes me so mad, so very mad.

*head explodes*

AND THANK YOU TO THE NEIGHBOR that saved this little boy!!! They didn't just turn the tv up when they heard his cries.

So, do they know yet if these "people" are his parents?

They know, they just aren't telling us. My suspicion is that the reson they ar enot naming the female other than "Lori" is because she is the child's mother or caretaker. The stated reason for not naming her is that it would make the minor child victim identifiable. My money is on mommy and her boyfriend (the male, named suspect).

These cases make me so angry. Granted they didn't kill the kid, they didn't beat him. But cruel is cruel and and abuse just the same. Poor little guy, he was probably scared to death.

What is with people using duct tape to abuse their kids lately??

This story reminds me of the mom and boyfriend who posted FB pics of their son after duct taping his sippiy cup to the wall and then to his little hands.

Uggh, people are sick. This world is sick.

awwww...poor poor little guy. I hope he has a wonderful future.

I'm so glad the neighbors called police. It gives me hope that the more child abuse is reported in the news, that more people will refuse to turn a blind eye. And what's with the momster grinning in that photo? I'd like to wipe that stoopid grin right off her face.

Blessings to this precious little guy.

MOO

Mel

That is insane.

Prayers for the little guy. Diapers in a coffin. Imagine the therapy this poor child will need.

CNN is just reporting that they have brought a child psychologist in to talk to the boy because the "parents" kept saying that it was it was all a game they were playing. (!???!?!??!??!?!??!)
This wasn't the case for the child at all, he thought quite the contrary.

The child is now in foster care, and I know due to protection of this child we can't know his fate in the end. I just really hope that he is given MORE where he is now cause I don't want to hear anymore foster home horror stories either.

To where ever you are young man, I believe you have a chance at being completely different from what your "parents" are (or lack there of) and I know you will bounce back from the shake you got in life.

Prayers.

What kind of a brain thinks up such an intricate mental torture for a little 7 year old? Bad as it is when you hear of parents who have lost control and injured or killed their child in temper, cases like this are, in some ways, worse. There's no loss of temper or control here, its something they sat down and thought about, talked about, probably chuckled about together while the child was down in the cellar, terrified.

Hateful people. Forcible sterilisation and lengthy prison sentences would be their just desserts.

Ya know what? These two will probably end up on probation. Makes me sick.

and sadly, after a few parenting classes, this little boy will more than likely end up right back where he started. With mom and stepdad. Lets hope those parenting classes take.

A 'game' involving a coffin and a 7 yo??? Right and I have a bridge to sell, so let me know if there are any takers on that story. Maybe they would like to buy some real estate too.

Any seven year old I know would be totally humiliated to be forced to wear a diaper. Doesn't sound like a game either. When you combine a diaper and the coffin, it only leads me to believe that the child was meant to be in the coffin long enough that they didn't want a mess to clean up!

Who keeps a coffin in their basement anyway?

I hope that poor boy won't be forced to go back and live with his mother and SD ever again. Poor child deserves a fighting chance in life.

A 'game' involving a coffin and a 7 yo??? Right and I have a bridge to sell, so let me know if there are any takers on that story. Maybe they would like to buy some real estate too.

Any seven year old I know would be totally humiliated to be forced to wear a diaper. Doesn't sound like a game either. When you combine a diaper and the coffin, it only leads me to believe that the child was meant to be in the coffin long enough that they didn't want a mess to clean up!

Who keeps a coffin in their basement anyway?

from photos in linked articles (see page one I think) the coffin appears to be one of those used in Halloween decor, not a real coffin. Regardless, I am sure the terror of being locked in there, unable to get out was the same. Poor little guy.

Any parent or step parent who finds it a game to lock a child in a coffin like place, tell him monster and ghost stories, etc. and force him to wear a diaper in case he messes himself (from fear maybe??)

Well that parent scares the hell outta me. That is a big old bully with a built in victim. I pray I am mistaken and that this child not be returned. But I fear he will be.

As I said, I really hope whatever hoops these folks have to jump through in order to make that happen are taken seriously and that these folks learn something. I have my doubts, by I will be praying on it.

I just want to hug that little boy! I look back to my own kids, 7yo is such a sweet age! Torture! Poor guy. What makes me seethe is when DCS or CPS steps in, he will go back, once these evil doers jump thru the appropriate hoops, because lord knows, they want families back together. No amount of saying DPS or CPS have a job to do, are over loaded, blah blah will change my outlook today-and tomorrow doesnt look good either, and thats not me. I realize that I dont see enough of the happy endings. I will say this, if that was my gd,gs, neice, nephew,cousin, that child would be mine. I would make the parents an offer they could not refuse, or could not refuse. Children are not objects to do with what one wants, they are our posterity and future.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back