School Board Members Bra Appears to be Removed During Pre-Meeting Trick

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
School official who shocked meeting with magic trick which made colleague's bra 'disappear' resigns

By Hannah Roberts
Last updated at 9:02 PM on 4th October 2011

article-2043467-0E26D1C500000578-179_224x423.jpg
article-2043467-0E26E69F00000578-383_224x423.jpg

Performer: Committee chair Russell Fitzgerald (right) opened a meeting with a magic trick where he appeared to remove colleague Ellen Killian's (left) bra

...In the trick Fitzgerald tied the two handkerchiefs into a knot and gave one end to Shannon. He told Killian to hold the knot tightly against her chest. When the two men pulled on the handkerchiefs a bra popped out tied to the handkerchiefs....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gues-bra-disappear-resigns.html#ixzz1ZsAvPqoc

:giggle: I know I'm a pig.

The worst part is the school refuses to release the footage of the meeting. :maddening:

It was on TV!! Doesn't anyone record things anymore!!! :maddening::maddening:

Strange way to open a meeting. I too would love to see the trick, maybe we should suggest it to Cris Angel!

Strange way to open a meeting. I too would love to see the trick, maybe we should suggest it to Cris Angel!

I'd like to see it too. I was never very good at getting those things off. :crazy:

Did you ever just know who started a thread, just by the title??

I think that's a cute trick...in the right setting. I can't believe the guy needed to resign over it though.

I think that's a cute trick...in the right setting. I can't believe the guy needed to resign over it though.

Perhaps you can school the rest of us please. The thing needs to be unsnapped in the back and then pulled off the arms without taking off the blouse. How can that happen?

I applaud this woman for her innocence! There is no way in Hades that I would subject myself to anything like that. Especially with that man! He scares me.

I'll just go on wearing my padded bra, since I wasn't blessed with those attributes.

Both guys were skeevy-- the school board guy AND the youtube fella. <<<< shiver >>>

Both guys were skeevy-- the school board guy AND the youtube fella. <<<< shiver >>>

BBM

That reminds me of this from the Steely Dan song Cousin Dupree;

...One night we're playin' gin by a cracklin' fire
And I figured I'd make my play
I said babe with my boyish charm and good looks
How can you stand it for one more day
She said maybe its the skeevy look in your eyes
Or that your mind has turned to applesauce
The dreary architecture of your soul
I said-but what is it exactly turns you off?...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches
Back