CA - She cooked & ate hubby: parole now for Omaima Aree Nelson?

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Not for the squeamish. I've already foregone supper after reading this one:

Ex-Model Who Cooked, Ate Husband Faces Parole Board
COSTA MESA, Calif. -- A prosecutor is opposing parole for a former model convicted of killing her husband, then cooking and eating his remains 20 years ago.

Omaima Aree Nelson is seeking early release from her 27-years-to-life sentence for murdering William E. Nelson, 56, over Thanksgiving weekend in 1991.
---
"There were suitcases and plastic bags soaked with dark liquid from his body parts. In the fry cooker there sat Mr. Nelson's hands and when we opened the refrigerator, there was Mr. Nelson's head with stab wounds," Palowski recalls.

"She had his entrails in his Corvette and she was trying to get an ex-boyfriend to yank out the dentures from the head so she could dump it in the Back Bay."
---
And it gets worse:
---
The couple had been married for about a month.

After the murder, Nelson boiled her husband's head on the stove in an attempt to remove his teeth, skinned his torso and fried his hands in oil, Pawloski told the Daily Pilot.

Nelson told a psychiatrists that she carved up part of her husband's back and dipped it in barbecue sauce, something she now denies.
---
more, including possible mitigating circumstances, at KTLA link above

I'm still sitting here with my mouth open.

:eek:

OMG! Now this is the type of murderer the death penalty was made for! Too bad she didn't get it.

MOO

:gasp:

She has to be either completely mental, or completely evil. Either way, she shouldn't be released ever. Either a secure mental hospital for the rest of her life, or a prison for the same duration.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back