NC NC - Amanda Rochelle, 16, New Hanover County, 23 Aug 2011

JeannieC

Reaction score
Missing: NC teen girl who disappeared near Wilmington

NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WECT) — The New Hanover County Sheriff's Office has exhausted all possible leads to find a missing 16-year-old girl and needs the public's help.

Amanda Meree Rochelle has been missing since Aug. 23, when she ran away from her father's residence, according to Sgt. Brewer

http://www.wbtv.com/story/15630832/missing-nc-teen-girl-who-disappeared-in-august

15630832_BG1.jpg

15630832_BG2.jpg

Bumping for Amanda............where are you girl?

I am new here and just came across this. Has Amanda ever been found? Neely Smith is my cousins husbands little sister and I cant begin to tell you all these years later how its affected this family. This man better not ever get out of prison. He is a very disturbed individual. May all the children he has harmed rest in peace.

So sorry for the great loss your family suffered, missrugby.

I could not find current missing persons listings for Amanda Meree Rochelle in Namus, NCMEC or Nampn.
Just to clarify that Fred Coffey has nothing to do with her disappearance, he was incarcerated at the time.

I'm not understanding this at all. The names are very similar, so are they two different girls? This is quite confusing.

I think they're 2 different girls. The Amanda Marie Ray that is in red type looks like it's part of JeannieC's signature/tag, and is in reference to a different case altogether.

Fred Coffey also raped and murdered Neely Smith who is my cousins his ads sister but he's never been convicted of her murder.

the girl this thread is for has an active facebook page. i'm guessing she returned home at some point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back