NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Victims.jpg

REMEMBER: DO NOT post links to sex sites - any sex sites. Not even Craig's List sex info. NONE.

DO NOT post home addresses of innocent people or phone numbers. Do not name people that are not in MSM and/or named by LE.

No speculation of ethnicity. It borders on being offensive given that stereotype are not always accurate.

Thanks!

Salem

Can't find the pic / video(?) now, but it was a night shot of LE around the intact skeletal remains of one of the G4 victims. At the time, one of our posters (dotr maybe??) asked what the white marks might be on the skeleton (I concluded they could be from the flashlights, but i didn't post it). Anyway, the remains were on a large sheet of some kind (iirc, maybe about 8 ft sq). Could be that the remains had been removed to a large sheet by the ME, but I got the impression that was not the case. If my impression is correct, then the burlap was a large sheet rather than a smaller bag.

If someone can find that pic/video, maybe we could analyze it more as it relates to the burlap. Who is our great WSer with the extensive archive of photos, etc from this case?

I posted this frame from the German documentary back in July. If you watch the shot in the film you can tell it is real which is why I posted.

I have never seen that other film before today, I think the white thing in that video is just one of the officers flashlights making a bright circle on the ground. I can't even make out if there are actually any remains still on the ground there when that was shot.

As for using chemicals, I don't think there is even the need, on the barrier island an exposed human body would break down in a matter of weeks during the summer-ish months. You could always just grab a 50 lb. bag of lime from homedepot, I did this spring and it worked wonders on a dead deer under my house, went from a furry, bloody, pile of deer to pure bones in about 2-3 weeks in April/May, and the remains weren't exposed to the elements/rain.

original post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6905298&postcount=278"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #10[/ame]

Attachments

• skeleton.jpg
    skeleton.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 81
:wagon:

Welcome to WS! Glad you joined the discussion. Great first post!

Does anyone know how long Brewer lived in the Oak Beach house?

Thanks for the video Seaslug ... it looks a bit different from what i'm recalling, but is most likely the same one. This one that you have provided seems to have much more clarity, and I don't see anything that looks like a sheet.

Glad you've joined us Night Watchman. Welcome !!

I am interested in the initial assumptions contained in your post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7196800&postcount=1458"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #10[/ame]

Given that Jessica Taylor's torso was found in Manorville, but her skull was located in close proximity to the Ocean Parkway victims, how is it that you have discounted there being a connection between the remains found at the two locations?

Why do you believe that Shannan's disappearance is not related? Also, could you please let us know why you believe JB and CPH have nothing to do with these cases.

Thanks a bunch and again, Welcome!!

sb

sillybilly-

My premise is just a premise, but I’m trying to suggest the killer of the GB4 may not be related to many of the other facts, clues, and circumstances of the case. I’m looking at it much simpler.

The method of the Manorville killer is much more violent and sinister. If he had a taste for cutting someone up, I would think killings would continue in that manner. The GB4 were handled “cleanly” and wrapped in burlap. As if the power and action of killing was the interest, not butchering. Cutting someone up is a gruesome action that would either appeal to a killer or not. So I don’t link the two. And the body parts found on Gilgo were not in the immediate cluster of the other 5 bodies.

I think the killer of the GB4 was methodical in what he did. No loose ends, protecting himself by his actions. Shannon would be an opportunity, but does he turn it on that quickly, always in the mood? I doubt it. I think he’s prepared, and the chase and preparation is part of the thrill. Shannon’s situation was vulnerable but with lots of loose ends, who was she with, who knew where she was etc. It would be rash and unplanned vs, the methodical nature of the GB4 killings.

JB and CPH. JB was linked directly to SG by the driver etc, so I can’t see him acting against her, and haven’t seen evidence pointing that way. And nothing connects him to the GB4. The facts on CPH are more confusing, but from what I’ve seen I just find him bumbling and unfortunately thrust into this. When I think about the GB4 case, I try to put myself in the mind of someone doing the killing. Where would I feel comfortable disposing of a body? Certainly not within a couple miles of my house. I feel the GB4 dump location screams of someone coming over the causeway from the LI mainland to dump and reverse directions or hit the western causeway. I think the killer lives within 40 miles on the mainland, otherwise he might choose a different area to dispose of bodies.

I was trying to emphasize the importance of the cross dressing Asian. If the GB4 killer killed him as well, then the cross dressing aspect of it should raise flags about the killer’s potential sexual confusion, perversion, identity, and past abuse. This killing may have been emotional in immediate reactionary anger vs methodical killings based on deep anger/hatred/other. And I would suggest it was unplanned, possibly leaving important clues if the night he died can be reconstructed in any way. I’m also not implying that transvestites are perverse, I suspect many are well adjusted, but one ending up dead may lead to finding the identity of the killer.

I also believe he is on the Mainland, I bet he has a store and a nice car...grew up on the east coast, loves to drive, is sophisticated and a clean freak.

I think that the gb4 killer would not have a taste for dismemberment...I think he is neat and tidy and likes to keep his victims clothing.

I bet you he makes his girlfriend put them on....the shoes, the skirts, wigs...etc.

bet you anything.

I think he makes them remove their clothes, and then he handcuffs them to the steering wheel of the car.

I think he films these girls and has a ritual.

I think he uses the burlap to keep stray particles from the inside of his car, and pops over to the beach..then..el dump et vous...

Watchman, you have pretty well summed up my view of the situation. The only point I might disagree is that I don't believe the Asian Male had anything to do with the others. What really connects the GB4 to all of the others is that Ocean Parkway is a very good place to dispose of a body. I think the same can be said to Manorville.

LI is very developed with a population of 7.5 million. There are bound to be murderers looking for dumpsites and limited places where a body can quickly and easily be concealed. It stands to reason that more than one murderer (not necessarily serial killers) would pick the same stretch of Highway.

Anyone who has followed some of the better know serial killer cases would know that "dump sites" are often the area that one would first come to after driving out of a metro area, that offer a secluded spot to pull off the road, brush or other vegetation to conceal the body, and no obvious reason that anyone would spend any time in that area.

I think Ocean Parkway was just a suitable spot that at least 4 murders discovered over a period of at least 10 years.

....I was trying to emphasize the importance of the cross dressing Asian. If the GB4 killer killed him as well, then the cross dressing aspect of it should raise flags about the killer’s potential sexual confusion, perversion, identity, and past abuse....

OK, I like where you're going with this, Watchman. So where does someone even find a transvestite 5-10 years ago?

If you're right about the connection, it's possible that the M.O. in this case was either Craigslist or AOL chat rooms (I'm saying AOL because it used to be called "GAY-OL" referring to the gay community that used the chat rooms to hook up). AOL was really popular 10 years ago, maybe even more than Craigslist for the alternative lifestyle crowd.

Ever since I heard that the victim was a man in woman's clothing, I assumed that what happened was someone tried hooking up with a transvestite and got totally freaked out and bashed their head in. There could definitely be a religious connection too in addition to a sexual orientation issue (i.e., a Catholic raised with the strong fear of going to hell, etc.). Maybe that's why now they kill fornicating "*advertiser censored*".

I'd say the biggest, closest "alternative lifestyle" Asian population in Brooklyn or Queens, which is likely (IMO) where this victim came from.

maybe he was here illegally and that's why no one ever reported him missing..or like so many , he may have been disowned by his family and banished.

I think you really would have to go into the community and find someone who noticed him gone.

very difficult , I imagine.

OK, I like where you're going with this, Watchman. So where does someone even find a transvestite 5-10 years ago?

If you're right about the connection, it's possible that the M.O. in this case was either Craigslist or AOL chat rooms (I'm saying AOL because it used to be called "GAY-OL" referring to the gay community that used the chat rooms to hook up). AOL was really popular 10 years ago, maybe even more than Craigslist for the alternative lifestyle crowd.

Ever since I heard that the victim was a man in woman's clothing, I assumed that what happened was someone tried hooking up with a transvestite and got totally freaked out and bashed their head in. There could definitely be a religious connection too in addition to a sexual orientation issue (i.e., a Catholic raised with the strong fear of going to hell, etc.). Maybe that's why now they kill fornicating "*advertiser censored*".

I'd say the biggest, closest "alternative lifestyle" Asian population in Brooklyn or Queens, which is likely (IMO) where this victim came from.

The Asian male probably has a connection to Cherry Grove or The Pines on Fire Island. Maybe things got out of hand one summer night and the Asian male was killed. But I'm just trying to figure out how the body made it to Gilgo from Fire Island. I am thinking that someone must have taken a private boat from Cherry Grove to Oak Beach, loaded their car and then jumped on the Ocean Parkway for disposal.

In every large American city and many foreign cities, there is a "strip" where transvestites display their "wares" to men who are specifically seeking men dressed as women. There are probably on-line means for this kind of linking up as well. This scene is quite different from the normal Gay Community. There are a number of notorious "Boys' Towns" in the Far East where "ladyboys" ply their trade and support a significant "tourist industry".

The LI "Asian Male" had been missing several teeth including a front tooth. This would be extremely rare for an American of that age but not that unusual for someone from a poor village in Asia. My guess is that he was part of a "human trafficking" operation. Usually these involve women (didn't MP get in a little trouble over this) but it can also involve men. If there are any "strips" or on-line services that provide Asian Trani's, that might be the place to start. I would not expect a lot of co-operation with Law Enforcement however.

In every large American city and many foreign cities, there is a "strip" where transvestites display their "wares" to men who are specifically seeking men dressed as women. There are probably on-line means for this kind of linking up as well. This scene is quite different from the normal Gay Community. There are a number of notorious "Boys' Towns" in the Far East where "ladyboys" ply their trade and support a significant "tourist industry".

The LI "Asian Male" had been missing several teeth including a front tooth. This would be extremely rare for an American of that age but not that unusual for someone from a poor village in Asia. My guess is that he was part of a "human trafficking" operation. Usually these involve women (didn't MP get in a little trouble over this) but it can also involve men. If there are any "strips" or on-line services that provide Asian Trani's, that might be the place to start. I would not expect a lot of co-operation with Law Enforcement however.

Meth mouth...very common among users.

Meth mouth...very common among users.

True! But if he entered the US by way of human trafficking, it is possible that he lost the front tooth if he was too mouthy, or not submissive enough, or didn't do what someone wanted during a trick. How would anyone know anything about this person if he were brought into the US illegally?

I do agree that drugs run rampant in this profession, I just wonder why is he missing only the front tooth and two molars. Heck, I had four molars removed for braces. IDK much about meth mouth, but wouldn't there be more than one tooth affected by prolonged use?

wm

Might be nothing, but ... was going through crankycrankerson's album and came across this pic of JB's house. The car in the background caught my eye because Kim Raffo (one of the AC victims) was last been seen getting into a black Nissan Maxima. This may or may not be a Maxima, but sure looks like one to me:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...Y-/?action=view&current=121510BrewerHome2.jpg

[ame="http://www.google.ca/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=911&bih=434&q=%22nissan+maxima%22&gbv=2&oq=%22nissan+maxima%22&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=4078l8934l0l9950l15l15l0l0l0l0l407l3165l0.5.9.0.1l15l0#hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=%22black+nissan+maxima%22&oq=%22black+nissan+maxima%22&aq=f&aqi=g7g-m1g-S2&aql=&gs_sm=s&gs_upl=47389l49260l0l51786l6l6l0l0l0l1l226l1033l0.4.2l6l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=c3ce8b3eff4408b3&biw=911&bih=434"]"nissan maxima" - Google Search[/ame]

BTW, mucho thanks to cranky for such a fabulous resource !!

... How would anyone know anything about this person if he were brought into the US illegally? ...
<rsbm>

Hmmm ... maybe the Asian woman Pak brought into the country illegally wasn't really a woman after all.

hmmmm is right, very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member