Identified! CA - Los Angeles County, WhtMale, 14-16, Apr'84 - Name withheld

webrocket

Reaction score
this UID caught my attention for a few reasons. was supposedly only 14-16 y.o. and 6'0" tall and 142 lbs. found on April 3, 1984.

white male found in Los Angeles County with brown hair and blue eyes. nearly perfect teeth. not much else in terms of circumstances.

https://identifyus.org/cases/4247

6'0" seems a little tall for that age so I wonder if they got the age wrong. brown hair and blue eyes are an interesting combination. obviously not dead more than a couple of days if they got his eye color.

this missing person, Patrick Francis Ross, was 22 y.o. when he was last seen on March 3, 1984 from San Dimas, Los Angeles County, California.

Patrick was supposedly 6'2" and 145 lbs and had brown hair and blue eyes.

Patrick is not in Namus but is on Doe:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1936dmca.html

only things off are the age (about 6 yrs) and 2 inches of height. otherwise everything else matches - date, location, hair and eye colors and weight.

this UID caught my attention for a few reasons. was supposedly only 14-16 y.o. and 6'0" tall and 142 lbs. found on April 3, 1984.

white male found in Los Angeles County with brown hair and blue eyes. nearly perfect teeth. not much else in terms of circumstances.

https://identifyus.org/cases/4247

6'0" seems a little tall for that age so I wonder if they got the age wrong. brown hair and blue eyes are an interesting combination. obviously not dead more than a couple of days if they got his eye color.

6' tall for a 16 year old boy isn't common, but its not unheard of. His physical description seems like he should be identifiable. LA County is a big place, I would like more details about how and where he was found.

tall for his age or not, I could not find any reasonable matches in the stated age estimate.

does anyone think this is worth submitting?

the age estimate might be a deal breaker but other than the height being off by 2", everything else matches.

does anyone think this is worth submitting?

the age estimate might be a deal breaker but other than the height being off by 2", everything else matches.

I wish I knew what part of Los Angeles County the UID was found in. LA County is a pretty large area.

I would say it's probably not him based on the age difference, but don't take my word for it. If you feel you are on to something, go ahead and send an e-mail to Daniel Machian.

I decided to send an email to Daniel Machian with the potential match. will keep the group posted.

I got a response from Mr. Machian. after he had the file pulled from archive he saw that the UID had been identified already, but he was not Patrick Francis Ross. no name was provided to me.

the Namus link now says "Case Access Denied".

so this thread can be closed as there is no UID any more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back