Nestle Purina releases commercial aimed at dogs

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but how many dogs understand German????:waitasec:

My dog Mercy aka P Murder watches the tv pretty regularly, which is funny to see her do. Pedro, not at all. The nestle dog food commercial came on, neither one paid any attention to it, not even the sqeaky toy noise, meh. However, the next commercial was Martha Stewart and they both snapped to attention and watched the whole deal. :floorlaugh: Maybe because I am the anti Martha?? The only reason I even noticed was because of the dog food one so I saw their non reaction. martha martha martha

The only time my dogs pay attention to the TV is when the doorbell rings. Makes me crazy.

We have tried to point it out to them when there is another dog on TV but dogs also do not get pointing. At least my dumb dogs don't.

My pets love YouTube. They enjoy National Geographics shows especially the cats. Cats are very funny, but I also have a funny dog too:)

I think that's adorable!! My cousin actually works for Nestle Purina in St. Joseph.

My dog likes to watch TV. She will lay on the foot of my bed and look up at the TV. Sometimes she will stare at it for a few minutes and you'd swear that she actually knew what was going on. :)

our dogs won't eat that dogfood and they didn't seem to be the least bit interested in the commercial either

I didn't think it was geared to dogs at all...otherwise it would have a couple of dogs sniffing each others rear end.

But that's just me...I'm a cat person :)

Mel

I had a cocker spaniel once that would ignore everything on TV except Kristi Yamaguchi. That was back when she was in the Olympics. Lady would be doing laps full tilt in the house, all wound up, and she would skid to a stop in the living room when Kristi came on-screen, then go about her business. It's the only thing she ever watched. Go figure!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back