Infamous People With History Of Bullying

HMSHood

Admiral-Class Battlecruiser
Reaction score
I know bullying is correlated with crime, which is no surprise. I wonder if there are any infamous people who had a history of bullying. I can think of the usual suspects.
Adolf Hitler
Joseph Stalin
Osama bin Laden

Likely A Bully
Casey Anthony
Lori Drew
Ted Bundy

When you say 'history' do you mean those who bullied or were bullied?
I know Hitler was severely abused by a drunken father and that he in turn bullied his younger sister. Most of those listed I have not heard much re bullying.

When you say 'history' do you mean those who bullied or were bullied?
I know Hitler was severely abused by a drunken father and that he in turn bullied his younger sister. Most of those listed I have not heard much re bullying.

People who were bullies. As for Stalin, his father abused him and he was a bully. Another person with a history of bullying is Benito Mussolini.

My husband was just telling me about either an article he read or a news story he heard (wish I had a link but I don't) that said that most bullies are often bullied just as much as they bully. Pretty sad all around.

My husband was just telling me about either an article he read or a news story he heard (wish I had a link but I don't) that said that most bullies are often bullied just as much as they bully. Pretty sad all around.

Not surprised by it. It is a vicious cycle.

I bet Nancy Grace has a history of being bullied! LOL

Shoko Asahara
Martin Bryant-A bullied bully
Idi Amin

In light of Sutherland Springs Massacre, in which Devin Kelley had history of bullying.

Devin Kelley
Omar Mateen
Stephen Paddock
Elliot Rodger
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
Harvey Weinstein
Bob Weinstein

Looks like there Nikolas Cruz had a history of bullying.

I would not be surprised if Larry Nassar and Jimmy Savile had history of bullying as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back