SD SD - Linda Law, 55, Pierre, 16 Aug 2002

Jacie Estes

Medical Marijuana Advocate
Reaction score
We lived in Pierre for a few years, I've never heard anything about her or her being missing, I wanted to add her name and picture here.

Missing Since: August 16, 2002 from Pierre, Hughes County, South Dakota
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: August 10, 1947
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 128 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown/Auburn
Eye Color: Hazel
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: n/a
Medical Conditions: Bi-Polar
AKA: Marie
Dental: Not available
Fingerprints: Not available
DNA: Not available at this time
Case Number: 0703592
NCIC Number: M167023732

http://www.dci.sd.gov/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=lrZjgFyQ1FE=&tabid=314

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/law_linda.html

Charley Project completely removed the link for Laura Law on their website, but if you try to access it via the link I provided above, it works. Weird, but I hope she was found... Her missing poster is still available on the SD DCI website.

• Missing Since 08/16/2002
  • Missing From Pierre, South Dakota
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 08/10/1947 (76)
  • Age 55 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'8, 128 pounds

• Medical Conditions Law suffers from bipolar disorder and requires medication to control the condition. It's unknown whether she has her medicine with her.

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Law may go by her middle name, Marie.

Details of Disappearance​

Law was last seen in Pierre, South Dakota on August 16, 2002. She became upset at work and left. She has never been heard from again. Her boss attempted to report her missing when she didn't return to work, but wasn't able to do so.

Law didn't keep in close touch with her family, but she always called on special occasions and on holidays. Her family hasn't heard from her since 2002. They reported her missing in 2007.

Law didn't own a car at the time of her disappearance. She is described as a loner and is very well-traveled: she's lived in Illinois, Alaska, Washington, Montana, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wisconsin and California. She left her apartment clean and well-kept. Few details are available in her case.

<<Circumstances: Ms. Law was last seen at her workplace. That day something had upset her in regards to her work and she left. It was felt by her boss to be an overreaction possibly due to her illness. When she did not return to work her boss attempted to file a missing persons report. However, an official missing person report was not made until 2007.>>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back