• Not sure, on the fence

Votes: 365 52.0%
  • Dad and Mom together

Votes: 24 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SilkySifaka

Reaction score
It seems we are pretty evenly split...either on the fence or believe mom while others don't.

Related article posted here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151098"]Mother preparing to be arrested - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm still riding the fence. I really am not sure. There is a lot that seems really suspicious in regards to Lisa's mother, but there is also a lot that just seems suspicious. I don't really have an set opinion yet.

Sure wish I knew what "it" is: Deliberate harm to little Lisa? An accident? Kidnapping?

I'm surprised by the poll results. I thought the guilty would be higher, but maybe the posters that think she is guilty are more outspoken than us fence sitters. I think the mom is hiding something but I don't think she deliberately hurt her child.

I voted "guilty", but I don't know what DB might have done to or with her child. In one of her interviews, the mother of "missing" Lisa says, "I didn't do this!" Her statement implies that she knows what happened to Lisa, doesn't assume responsibility for what happened, but probably knows who's responsible. jmo

Yes, sittin' on the fence.
I need more information to make a decision.
So much of the story surrounding the disappearance of Lisa just does not seem logical. Nothing in a child's abduction would be logical but from an abducters point of view, there would have been sooo many hurdles to have had to be overcome, it just seems to me that it would have been easier and safer (for the abducter) to have just found another child. ( chivers at the thought of this)

Tooo much media hype and sensationalism to have an opinion if I am even on the fence!

I know it's way too early to speculate on this, but my gut tells me this will all revolve around a neurotic attention-seeking mission by the mom. Attention and sympathy from her family and from the world. She wanted people to feel sorry for her. Maybe she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.. or perhaps we've just seen that breakdown play out.

I really can't guess if Lisa is still alive. If she's not, and mom is responsible, hopefully PD have gotten their hands on some forensics.

I don't believe this woman harmed her child, but I do believe that she knows what happened. MOO

I didn't see a "dad did it and mom is covering for him" So as far as Lisa, I am still on the fence. I first thought she did it, and most of me thinks she's involved, but there is something about the cold, and always staring down, attitude of the dad that is hard for me to handle. JMOO

As I stated in another thread, I fell over off the fence this morning. She's been caught in a lie that should never have had anything to do with her missing daughter if she was completely innocent. And why is she still hiding? Come out with it.

MOO :twocents:

I believe both parents are innocent. They didn't harm Lisa and they do not know what happened to her.

Working thesis, odds: most events of this nature turn out to have originated in the home; therefore, from the git-go, my feeling was that, in this case, it was 60/40 that at least one person in the home knows.

The odds almost shift: after yesterday's revelations about homeless handyman bike-ridin' guy's apparent disappearance and the DNA-swabbed neighborhood teen, the odds almost went 55/45.

Don't wine: again, the odds almost went 65/35 after last night's declaration of the party store visit, but they still hold true this morning:

60/40 that someone in the home knows what happened to Lisa (and was responsible for it).

I did vote for "sitting on the fence" just to maintain equanimity.

Working thesis, odds: most events of this nature turn out to have originated in the home; therefore, from the git-go, my feeling was that, in this case, it was 60/40 that at least one person in the home knows.

The odds almost shift: after yesterday's revelations about homeless handyman bike-ridin' guy's apparent disappearance and the DNA-swabbed neighborhood teen, the odds almost went 55/45.

Don't wine: again, the odds almost went 65/35 after last night's declaration of the party store visit, but they still hold true this morning:

60/40 that someone in the home knows what happened to Lisa (and was responsible for it).

I'm "in receipt" of your thoughts. :floorlaugh:

You summed it up beautifully! I did vote that she is guilty (of something)... I'm still climbing up the fence because I still don't understand the hiding...

MOO :twocents:

That is exactly the way I feel and I couldn't have said it better myself!

JMOO, I am leaning to mom is guilty of something.......hiding an accident,
not a diliberate act, I pray.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne