Hoarder dies, trapped in house

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
Very sad...

>--snipped--<

Another neighbour, who wanted to remain anonymous, said her adult daughter and boyfriend discovered the house ablaze after a late-night walk in a nearby park.

Her daughter heard screams and moans from the rear of the house, but could only push the backdoor ajar a few inches due to the mess inside, she said.

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/Bod...me+Vancouver/5528161/story.html#ixzz1aW4Kt24p

Very sad...

>--snipped--<

Another neighbour, who wanted to remain anonymous, said her adult daughter and boyfriend discovered the house ablaze after a late-night walk in a nearby park.

Her daughter heard screams and moans from the rear of the house, but could only push the backdoor ajar a few inches due to the mess inside, she said.

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/Bod...me+Vancouver/5528161/story.html#ixzz1aW4Kt24p

Hearing the screams must have been horrifying. Especially when you do all you can to try and help but it's just impossible. I feel for the family but I also feel really bad for the neighbor's daughter and boyfriend.

I've heard that most people in fires die from smoke inhalation. Obviously this guy suffered before he could die of smoke inhalation.

My wife hoards shampoo. If it's on sale or has fruit, flowers etc. in it, she's buying it.

I watch the show Hoarders : Buried Alive quite often, I think I use it as a crutch to clean my house, because when it goes off I always find my self going through closets and scrubbing cabinets.

It's a disease, and it's a sad life to live I'm sure. As if all the stuff piled to the ceiling isn't already life threatening enough. This is truly saddening.

There was a show on Hoarders Buried Alive of a man that was heating his house by the gas stove and he had papers and stuff so close it was dangerous. I wonder if this is the same guy?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back