2011.10.11 - Nancy Grace Highlights Lisa Irwin Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showed the clip of Lisa's aunt, whoa hard to take that out of context!

Good evening everyone :seeya:

With the new forum and so many threads, it would take all night to get caught up so I landed here watching NG.

Most interesting is the store surveillance video from the preceding evening and the question from the caller just now about who this man was DB was with.

No, that's a red herring. LE have said they know all about it and its not scandalous or relevant to the investigation.

No, that's a red herring. LE have said they know all about it and its not scandalous or relevant to the investigation.

Thanks! Haven't gotten to that thread yet. :)

JVM keeps going on about it, however.

Yes, thanks in advance to the keeping-us-posted posters.

It seems to be news we have already discussed, nothing new IMO but ......

Sheba just called in!!!

This last caller said DB reminded her too much of Susan Smith and that the authorities better watch her...
Of course JVM said "now now, we can't jump to conclusions" but then they had a pic of Susan Smith available to put on the screen :lol:

On the phone now is a neighbor of the "vacant house".

Never heard of her.

Nancy Grace always thinks the wrong person is guilty anyway. If she thinks DB is guilty I may come off the fence and swear she's innocent on that basis alone.

They are insinuating that the homeless man and handyman are one and the same. Is that what we have deduced? I'm not clear on that one.

Marc Klaas on now. JVM discussing the 'homeless man' with him. MK is bringing up the sighting of the man walking with a baby; DB said she left door unlocked; JI saying perp knew layout of house. MK believes it severely limits possibilities of who abducted Lisa.

JVM going on again about mystery man seen shopping with DB.

Oh please let us not pin this on a guy in Iraq. Dont even go there..

They are insinuating that the homeless man and handyman are one and the same. Is that what we have deduced? I'm not clear on that one.

Yes the homeless man and the handyman appear to be one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni