Is Beyonce Really Preggers?-It's a girl

krimekat

Amazed and Baffled
Reaction score
Not that I care, but watch the video in the linked article & at almost the 1:00 mark, check it out: caused a stir in her appearance on the Australian show Sunday Night when her bulging belly seemed to collapse and fold over.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...shes-not-pregnant-stupid-ridiculous-and-false

She is due in Feb, I believe I've read. But this coupled with the HUGE bump she had at some awards ceremony a few weeks ago (VMAs maybe) is causing speculation. I admit I am a celebrity news junkie . . .

Using a surrogate maybe?

Just weird IMHO

I watched it & had to replay that bit a few times... It does look odd... Someone else said that it was just her dress bunching up, but her dress looks like it would be too snug to have enough extra material needed to cause a "bunch" that large...

I also read a "rumor" that one of the execs from her label said that she DID wear a padding to the VMAs to announce her pregnancy. He said she was only like 8 weeks along & wasn't showing, but they wanted to make the announcement witha BANG!...

Again, who knows... It really could just be the perfect storm of lighting, wardrobe & just the right movement making it look odd...

Yeah, I had to watch a few times & since the video is jumpy, it looked weird. I am searching for a better video. I have never felt one of those prosthesis but would assume it would be mushy.

She never wears anything with extra fabric -- always looks as though her clothes are too tight & uncomfortable.

beyoncefoldingbump.jpg

from http://dlisted.com/2011/10/10/escandaloso-beyonces-bump-magically-folds-half-tv

Yeah, I had to watch a few times & since the video is jumpy, it looked weird. I am searching for a better video. I have never felt one of those prosthesis but would assume it would be mushy.

She never wears anything with extra fabric -- always looks as though her clothes are too tight & uncomfortable.

beyoncefoldingbump.jpg

from http://dlisted.com/2011/10/10/escandaloso-beyonces-bump-magically-folds-half-tv

Those pics really look weird. The first pic sure doesn't give the impression there's enough extra material to cause that type of bulge. Almost looks like a gel insert that shifts but hard to tell for sure.

Going from pic #1 to pic #2 is just too bizarre...it's like she...deflates...

yep, I remember seeing that bikini pic . . . definitely preggers or really really bloated

Maybe she's just wearing a protector (?) LOL

Interesting...there was a lot of speculation that Angelina Jolie's pregnancy with her twins was staged and that she used a surrogate. There are some strange photos where her pregnancy bump appears to move sideways.

I suppose that it makes sense, pregnancy weight can be hard to lose and these celebrities rely on their image for their careers.

I saw this too and thought it was odd. I highly doubt she's faking (and the picture above of her in a bikini are pretty telling) but the whole dress collapsing is strange.

Interesting...there was a lot of speculation that Angelina Jolie's pregnancy with her twins was staged and that she used a surrogate. There are some strange photos where her pregnancy bump appears to move sideways.

I suppose that it makes sense, pregnancy weight can be hard to lose and these celebrities rely on their image for their careers.

Very true. And that may explain how some women seem to have perfectly flat bellies very soon after delivering. I've always wondered about that (but obviously surgery is a possibility).

I just hope that the baby has all of her looks and none of Jay-Z's.

HAHAHAHAHAA!! Me too!!! Talk about an odd couple. She's so beautiful and he's so... well... not. I don't get it.

me, either! Always thought it was like Celine Dion & her mgr marrying . . . and procreating . . .

I looked at her bikini photo, and I think any woman could pooch their stomach out like that since her back is quite rounded. Then we have the photos where her stomach seems to deflate when she's sitting down. Very strange.

I would have to see a tummy picture now to decide. I hope she's not trying to pull the wool over my eyes - that would be sad.

MOO

Mel

I looked at her bikini photo, and I think any woman could pooch their stomach out like that since her back is quite rounded. Then we have the photos where her stomach seems to deflate when she's sitting down. Very strange.

I would have to see a tummy picture now to decide. I hope she's not trying to pull the wool over my eyes - that would be sad.

MOO

Mel

I thought the same thing -- that I could do that with my stomach, too...but she'd have to know someone was taking her pic, or go around like that all the time, which would be tiring!

Maybe if she was wearing some kind of padding to "enhance" her pregnancy (make it look more visible than it does) that's what is collapsing against itself in photo #2.

One theory I've heard is that she really is pregnant but she's wearing a fake stomach to make herself look bigger, so when she gives birth, it will look like she lost a lot of weight quickly.

My favorite was when Katie Holmes was pregnant. Every one was sure it was fake. Same with Nicole Kidman. Ironically, she really did use a gestational surrogate for her next baby. You really never know and I really couldn't care less, lol.

Very true. And that may explain how some women seem to have perfectly flat bellies very soon after delivering. I've always wondered about that (but obviously surgery is a possibility).

I heard rumors that some celebrities have a tummy tuck along with their c sections. I have heard that is possible. I wish I could have done that. I remember when I was having my son I asked my doctor if he could take some of the extra fat, too, and he just laughed and said he gets asked that all the time.

Remember this picture?

katieholmespregnant7.jpg

Sparked a lot of rumors that she was faking her pregnancy and really had a surrogate carry for her. I have to admit it was odd and I couldn't really tell. I believe they staged that picture just to try to put the rumors to rest but all it did was add to them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back