769 users online (137 members and 632 guests)  

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Video link from my Comcast homepage: http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/new...id=hero_sf_TIV

I haven't followed this case, but just read this story on the Daily Mail website and came straight here to check it out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-vanished.html

The reader comments at the bottom are interesting too.

You are not forgotten little one. I think about you often. And hope justice will still be served, one day.
    KTCA : Karma Target Casey Anthony.

I somehow feel that Lisa is alive. I feel she is not far from where I live. I just live about an hour and a half from where she lived. I think I may have seen her at our fair in August. Now that I have seen the new age progression picture, I am almost certain it was her. Her new picture is the new one where she would be age 5. She will look a little different than her age 4 one. I look for her every where I go. If i spot her again, I will call 911. I am sorry I didn't this year.

Never mind.

I still do not feel like Lisa is alive.
    I still do feel like her mother knows what happened and where she is.
    I hope I'm wrong.

JMO

ID show, People Magazine Investigates, had a show on baby Lisa. Can't believe it's been five years.

I saw the show last night...^^^^^
    And, I believed them!

I' haven't really followed this case since it's beginning, when I thought perhaps the mother was involved.
    But after listening to the both of them, especially the husband....maybe that guy(can't remember his name) did take the baby.
    I don't know....maybe they've both become expert liars by now. I guess in all my rambling, you could say I'm still on the fence abt this.

Hopefully, one day she will be found...

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Time View Post
    I saw the show last night...^^^^^
    And, I believed them!

I' haven't really followed this case since it's beginning, when I thought perhaps the mother was involved.
    But after listening to the both of them, especially the husband....maybe that guy(can't remember his name) did take the baby.
    I don't know....maybe they've both become expert liars by now. I guess in all my rambling, you could say I'm still on the fence abt this.

Hopefully, one day she will be found...
    His nickname was "Jersey". Three individual witnesses claimed that they saw a young guy carrying
    a baby in only a diaper in the middle of the night. Also, a call was made from their stolen phones to
    Jersey's girlfriend. Also, Jersey's girlfriend wanted to have a baby.

And a dumpster was on fire and they found baby clothes in the dumpster. But the parents could have tossed the phones somewhere and Jersey found them. Only one of the witnesses said it was Jersey he saw carrying the baby... two others said it wasn't him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rott Mom View Post
    His nickname was "Jersey". Three individual witnesses claimed that they saw a young guy carrying
    a baby in only a diaper in the middle of the night. Also, a call was made from their stolen phones to
    Jersey's girlfriend. Also, Jersey's girlfriend wanted to have a baby.
    Yes, I heard all that too. That is what kind of changed my mind. All too coincidental? idk

Welcome to 2017 Lisa.💕🌻

Personally, I believe Lisa was accidentally killed by her mother. Mother had been drinking and came home and brought the baby into her bed because she was fussing or crying. She probably passed out due to her alcohol consumption and rolled over on the baby thus suffocating her. When she got up maybe a few hours later to go to the bathroom or whatever when she saw that the baby was on the floor and dead...hubby comes home and then they start the cover up process. This is just a theory,although adults rolling over a baby in their bed is becoming one of the most common deaths in infants.

I'm curious about how would an intruder stumble across an old, discarded cell phone that they no longer used, and it was charged and ready for use. I suppose it could have held a charge for awhile. I know all of mine that have been discarded are completely dead.

Anyone know what time their used cell phone was used?

Forgive me if this has been mentioned. I did a search and didn't find anything on it so I'm taking a chance...I hadn't heard of this case but I recently read a mystery novel called THE COUPLE NEXT DOOR. It is VERY similar to this story, to the point where it almost has to be the author's own interpretation of events. I just came across Lisa's story and it reminded me of the book. In the book, they leave the baby at home asleep in her crib and they go next door to drink with the neighbors. When they come back, the front door is partly open, lights are on, etc. A handyman figures in it and the parents are under heavy suspicion. I think the book just came out last year. At any rate, it was an interesting read. Doesn't have anything to do with the case, I just find it interesting when true crime stories are used for inspiration like that.
    Find Brooke
    * Disappeared from a friend's house in Berea, Kentucky in June, 2013
    * Last text to a friend stated "I'm scared"
    * No other clues have been uncovered
    https://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ea-22-Jun-2013

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8