Police Dispatch Tapes

elepher50

Help find Adji
Reaction score
The first part of the audio clip is the dumpster fire dispatched by the Kansas City Missouri Fire Department, the second part of this audio clip is the call dispatched by the Kansas City Police Department at 4:04am when it is reported by the father, Jeremy Irwin. The third part of this audio clip is the AMBER ALERT broadcast by the Independence Missouri Police Department as I was unable to capture KCPD broadcasting it.

(From one of our members, Indepmo - audio at link): [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBPrwG2_TZM&feature=player_embedded"]Baby Lisa Irwin Police Scanner Recordings - YouTube[/ame]

I was hoping they would also release the 911 call!

When and if the tapes are released by the media then they can be posted here. Anything,,,,,,,,,, anything in the scanner forum stays in the scanner forum. If someone hears a tape that is not redacted it remains in the scanner forum.

The only tapes that are to be posted here are from news sources.

well now that this came out forget hearing anything on the scanners ever again about this case.

I think the fact that Jeremy indicated that an intruder came in the window, AFTER having found the front door unlocked speaks volumes.

I do not believe the window was used for anything but a red herring!

The Police Department rejected KCTV5's request to obtain a transcript or copy of the 911 call that Irwin made. The department's legal counsel said the Missouri Sunshine Law allows 911 calls to be exempted from public disclosure.

However, the dispatch calls are public. The initial dispatcher tells officers to go to "reported residential burglary in progress 3620 North Lister."

The dispatcher then matter-of-factly tells the officers to contact Irwin.

(Same link as my previous comment)
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15699795...old-of-theft-complaint-involving-babys-father

This sounds extremely odd to me.

Why would her clothes be all packed up in the crib as seen in the video.

There is also black material covering her bedroom window that is duct taped to the walls with silver duct tape. IMHO that black material was placed there in order to darken the room so that LE could use equipment in order to test for evidence.

It was dicussed on this thread that the items in the crib were placed there by LE while they were doing their search and investigation of the room. Just what was said that made sense to me. JMHO

Ok - silly me to quote on an article before I read it. Did ya'll see this:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15699795...old-of-theft-complaint-involving-babys-father

Jeremy Irwin called police about 4 a.m. Oct. 4 to report that daughter Lisa was missing from her crib. KCTV5 obtained on Friday the radio transmissions between dispatchers and police officers.

One of the responding officers is told about an Aug. 16 call involving Irwin.

"There was a complaint issued to a Jeremy Irwin regards to a larceny," the dispatcher tells the officer. "You can log it onto your call and also could you call me for additional information in regards to that call."

KCTV5 was unable to obtain more information about this complaint on Friday. Irwin has not spoken to local reporters about the search for his missing daughter since last week

:eek:

At first I thought about the car break in BUT

A complaint issued TO A Jeremy Irwin in regards to a larceny.

If Ji reported the car break in - wouldn't he have been the complaintant? Wouldn't the complaint have been issued TO whoever the perp is?

What am I missing here?

Jeremy Irwin called police about 4 a.m. Oct. 4 to report that daughter Lisa was missing from her crib. KCTV5 obtained on Friday the radio transmissions between dispatchers and police officers.

"There was a complaint issued to a Jeremy Irwin regards to a larceny," the dispatcher tells the officer. "You can log it onto your call and also could you call me for additional information in regards to that call."

KCTV5 was unable to obtain more information about this complaint on Friday. Irwin has not spoken to local reporters about the search for his missing daughter since last week

If Ji reported the car break in - wouldn't he have been the complaintant? Wouldn't the complaint have been issued TO whoever the perp is?

What am I missing here?

Those were my EXACT thoughts! Anyone know what the date of the car break in was off hand?

(respectfully snipped for space)

What am I missing here?

Then the use of the cell phones for communication. Wish we knew the details of the larceny complaint. This doesn't quite fit in with the break-in regarding his car.

:waitasec:

What am I missing here?

I just posted this on the theory's thread you may want to move it here WOO.

It means that someone filed a complaint AGAINST JI, accusing him of larceny and the police served him with the complaint.

Those were my EXACT thoughts! Anyone know what the date of the car break in was off hand?

I understood it was approximately a month before, which wouldn't quite fit in with Aug. 16.

The initial dispatcher tells officers to go to "reported residential burglary in progress 3620 North Lister."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15699795/...g-babys-father

Residential burglary in progress?? You mean this was not reported straight-up as a missing child case??

JI had already "discovered" that Lisa was missing when he made the 911 call.

I don't get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back