GUILTY TX - Greg Williams, 40, shot to death in his bed, Keller, 13 Oct 2011

Cortne

Reaction score
Her story is quickly unfolding.

More to come..

Her husband commits suicide and she fakes an intrusion and hits herself with a wrench. Come on! I'm not buying it! Most likely, they got into a fight, he smacked her, she waited for him to go to sleep and then she shot him.

They probably had a fight that lasted into the night.

If her husband shot himself, why wouldn't she call 911 immediately to get help?

Oh puhleezzee. So this woman was ready to have cops arrest any innocent bystanding burglar for this crime (should one have been found)? Question is, why isn't she in jail yet. I, IMHO, know this woman offed her husband. I wonder what the bank records will show, or when the boyfriend will appear.

MOO

Mel

Oh good grief. Here we go again. Second verse, same as the first....

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/131788628.html

During the investigation, Lt. Brenda Slovak, with the Keller Police Department, said a police dog was unable to pick up the scent of anyone else at the residence.

I guess Michelle Williams doesnt watch enough true crime or CSI. I think even my 13 yr old could probably lie better than this lol. Not that he would. :innocent:

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/10/13/3443954/keller-police-get-two-different.html

Gregory Williams was the victim of a homicide, the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's office ruled Friday afternoon. Williams died of a penetrating handgun wound of the head and brain due to being shot by another person, an autopsy determined.

So if a burgler didn't do it, and now we can assume he didn't commit suicide, then who's left? The wife and child.

I will guess the child didn't do it.

Where's the arrest already!

MOO

Mel

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/10/13/3443954/keller-police-get-two-different.html

Gregory Williams was the victim of a homicide, the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's office ruled Friday afternoon. Williams died of a penetrating handgun wound of the head and brain due to being shot by another person, an autopsy determined.

The woman really thought her story would fly? How some of these people make it successfully into adulthood with zero common sense is beyond me.

from your link above:

Slovak said an arrest was not expected Friday.

She said that testing needs to be done on clothing and hand swabs taken in the case and that investigators are also awaiting toxicology test results.

"There’s a lot of forensic stuff we've got to look at and that takes time,” Slovak said. “Most people don’t understand when we arrest somebody, our case has has to be pretty much done because we’ve only got three days to file charges once that person is in jail."

I noticed a "For Lease" sign in the yard of the house in the photos. Sounds to me like they might have been in financial distress and not paying their rent.

This story sure has been hushed up!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/01/texas-woman-charged-with-husbands-murder-and-cover-up/

First she claimed an intruder, then she claimed he committed suicide....

An investigation into the death of a Texas man more than two months into the making, and with all the trappings of a made-for-TV movie, has ended in the arrest of his wife.

Police on Monday arrested Michele Williams, 42, near her home in Keller, Texas, for the October shooting of her husband, Gregory, 40. She was also charged with making a false report to a police officer and tampering with or otherwise fabricating physical evidence.

The investigation that led to Williams’ arrest began more than two months ago on Oct. 13 when she called 911 at 4:40 a.m. to report that a man dressed in black had entered the couple’s home in a gated community in the Dallas suburb.

Williams reported the man entered through the back door, hit her on the head and then fatally shot her husband, according to police reports.

Police investigating the murder said they found Williams’ story did not match the crime scene evidence.
-------

Williams, who moved to a nearby town after the shooting, is now in jail in Keller facing a $522,000 bail, according to the release.

Police have not disclosed a motive for why Williams, who has no prior criminal record, allegedly shot her husband.

Attorneys for Michelle Williams did not respond to ABC News‘ requests for comment.

More at link....

there was a thread on here from when the initial report was released and many were sceptical of her story then, just another domestic murder in the depressingly long line of domestic murders we hear about,

so sad that another childs life is destroyed by one parent murdering another

there was a thread on here from when the initial report was released and many were sceptical of her story then, just another domestic murder in the depressingly long line of domestic murders we hear about,

so sad that another childs life is destroyed by one parent murdering another

Thanks, I did a search on the names and nothing came up but maybe a moderator can merge...

Agree with your post...wondering what her motive is and hoping that will come out eventually now that she is charged...apparently the LE was on to her from the beginning also...

Ya gotta be more creative than what she came up with. If it was a spur of the moment thing it might be the best she could've done. The motive will be interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back