Video of attack on woman prompts police to investigate

If some little punk wants to hit me, he/she has another thing coming . . .

Not only a great right hook but pepper spray THEN 911

If some little punk wants to hit me, he/she has another thing coming . . .

Not only a great right hook but pepper spray THEN 911

H3ll yeah, I'm with you.. but I wouldn't call 911.. I don't need cops. :crazy:

yeah, that's real tough cowards ... pick on a mentally ill woman and laugh about it

ugh!

Well, that's what bullying is all about, isn't it? Beating up on someone weaker than you simply because you can.

Well, that's what bullying is all about, isn't it? Beating up on someone weaker than you simply because you can.

Yes, but this wasn't school. This was a woman minding her own DANG business in a public place.

Honestly, if the gang-bangers of the world want to beat or shoot one another up all day, every day, I can deal with it. But when they assault and victimize innocent people who just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, we ALL need to stand up and fight.

Yes, but this wasn't school. This was a woman minding her own DANG business in a public place.

Honestly, if the gang-bangers of the world want to beat or shoot one another up all day, every day, I can deal with it. But when they assault and victimize innocent people who just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, we ALL need to stand up and fight.

Alas, there are bullies everywhere, not just in school. In fact, I think they are more common in the corporate world than anywhere else.

Im glad they caught one and hope they get the other one. Maybe jail justice will prevail.

A pair of sad loser twats. This sort of casual violence is the scariest of all. However were they brought up?
I hope they are jailed

Alas, there are bullies everywhere, not just in school. In fact, I think they are more common in the corporate world than anywhere else.

I can attest to that! But I've never been sucker-punched by a total stranger at work!

WORD!!:rocker:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back