NM - Four Year Old Abuse Victim Permanently Blinded

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Warning as this will make your blood boil.

A 4 year old boy was beaten so badly by his foster parents he is now permanently blinded. This poor, poor baby boy was taken from his biological parents in November due to abuse and he and his sister were given to these monsters who shook and neat him so badly he went blind.

If there's anything remotely "good" here is the little girl is actually safe.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2326479.shtml?cat=504

My prayers are going up for this little guy right now. Blinded.

why this couple ever became foster parents, Caraveo told police:

"We have been dating for five years. We have been trying to have kids for awhile we couldn't get pregnant so we thought we would adopt. I work from home and I was bored so that's when I thought I wanted to have kids."

she wanted to have kids because she was BORED.... WTF?????????????????????????

I wanna scream!!!!!!!

I am sick to death of Child Protection Services putting children in danger!!!!! I also wanna scream.................These workers need to be held accountable! Every day multiple children are either killed or disabled in most cases Child Protection is involved...What the H3ll is it gonna take to protect these kids, and change a system that is grossly neglectful ????????? OMG blinded at age 4 for the rest of his life , I pray he can survive and thrive in his future with someone who will show him love.Poor baby sounds like he has endured nothing but abuse since he was born. I hate these people!!!They should pluck out both of their eyes!I hope they at least are put in GP!!!

Poor poor little guy. I hope that he has very good support for the rest of his life. Such a sad story.

June 2013:

The good news is that M.P. and his younger sister were adopted in 2012 by a caring couple, Joel and Nicole Belding, and the boy is now in school learning Braille and the use of a cane.

The other piece of good news is that a civil lawsuit on the boy’s behalf against the Children, Youth and Families Department and its contractor Hogares Inc., was settled for an amount considered sufficient to meet the medical and psychological needs of a child traumatized by his injury. The amount is confidential...

The foster parents were charged with child abuse and released on bond. The case is under review by the 2nd Judicial District Attorney’s Office Crimes Against Children division for possible presentation to a grand jury.

http://www.abqjournal.com/211002/news/abuse-left-boy-without-his-vision.html

Lawsuit against the CYFD :

Attachments

• blind-suit.pdf
    326 KB · Views: 1

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics