CO Father of missing baby 25 years ago reaches out to parents of baby Lisa

Dr.Fessel

Reaction score
Searcher turned away by the family. Can't say I blame them who knows who is going to show up. http://yfrog.com/nxvm4bvj

How in the heck did he learn where they are?

mitchweber Mitch Weber

The CO man tells FOX 4 the family refuses to talk to him about helping find #BabyLisaIrwin
28 minutes ago
Mitch Weber
mitchweber Mitch Weber

A man from Colorado who claims he helps find missing children arrives to talk to #LisaIrwin family yfrog.com/nxvm4bvj

Searcher turned away by the family. Can't say I blame them who knows who is going to show up. http://yfrog.com/nxvm4bvj

mitchweber Mitch Weber

The CO man tells FOX 4 the family refuses to talk to him about helping find #BabyLisaIrwin
28 minutes ago
Mitch Weber
mitchweber Mitch Weber

A man from Colorado who claims he helps find missing children arrives to talk to #LisaIrwin family yfrog.com/nxvm4bvj

I think I might lean toward saying, "Thanks, but no thanks" myself. But then, I would have told the PI he wasn't needed either. Just me, I guess.

mitchweber Mitch Weber

28 minutes ago
Mitch Weber
mitchweber Mitch Weber

Pics and addresses are being advertised by the media. I could give links but I really don't want to start the 'advertising' myself.

ps. there were plenty of articles telling of the intersection with a pic of the house.

I think I might lean toward saying, "Thanks, but no thanks" myself. But then, I would have told the PI he wasn't needed either. Just me, I guess.

The man from Colorado is the father of missing boy Christopher Abeyta. His older brother has been posting in these threads because this case is so similar. Both kids taken in the night. Both moms failed polys. ETC. I think he is a member of a missing kids org. There was a video I saw last night. I will try to find it.

http://www.findchristopher.com/index.html

ETA: Here is a link to Christopher's thread:
CO CO - Christopher Enoch Abeyta, 7 months, Colorado Springs, 15 July 1986 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The guy might be able to help. They had to resort to doing their own investigation.

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—
The Abeyta family of Colorado lost their young baby 25 years ago, and hasn't been found since. Now, retired cop Gill Abeyta is in the metro, hoping for a chance to talk to the family of missing Northland infant Lisa Irwin, who disappeared in eerily similar circumstances as his own child.

Video:
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-col...f-losing-young-child-20111013,0,4814468.story

Today he will be on Inside addition

it's really eerie that they are turning away people (at least one) that wants to help find their child. I would be wanting that help.

I also think it's eerie that they (DB & JI) have not spoken to media in a week.

I truly believe DB is involved.......

mitchweber Mitch Weber

28 minutes ago
Mitch Weber
mitchweber Mitch Weber

He could be easily checkout out I am sure. The police are used to these things. Could he be legit? Sure.. And he could also be a nut, but they have to get with someone that helps in searches of missing children. See, once again to me, turning him away is odd. He would be working with the police, just like in the CA case, those searches worked with them, the police told them where to search etc.. This could have been a help.

He could be easily checkout out I am sure. The police are used to these things. Could he be legit? Sure.. And he could also be a nut, but they have to get with someone that helps in searches of missing children. See, once again to me, turning him away is odd. He would be working with the police, just like in the CA case, those searches worked with them, the police told them where to search etc.. This could have been a help.

He's a retired Cop, I think he could be very useful.

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—
The Abeyta family of Colorado lost their young baby 25 years ago, and hasn't been found since. Now, retired cop Gill Abeyta is in the metro, hoping for a chance to talk to the family of missing Northland infant Lisa Irwin, who disappeared in eerily similar circumstances as his own child.

Video:
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-col...f-losing-young-child-20111013,0,4814468.story

Tomorrow he will be on Inside addition

Is this man Baby Christopher's dad? I don't have sound at work so I could only watch and it looks like Baby C was shown in the video. If it is him, he came all the way from Colorado to try to help the family and they refused?

What the heck is wrong with them?? This is just unbelievable. I want to give the parents the benefit of the doubt but it becomes more and more difficult to do so when things like this leave me scratching my head.

He's a retired Cop, I think he could be very useful.

I do too. I can't understand why they would refuse any legitimate offer of help, especially from someone who has already been through what they are going through with his own son.

Is this man Baby Christopher's dad? I don't have sound at work so I could only watch and it looks like Baby C was shown in the video. If it is him, he came all the way from Colorado to try to help the family and they refused?

What the heck is wrong with them?? This is just unbelievable. I want to give the parents the benefit of the doubt but it becomes more and more difficult to do so when things like this leave me scratching my head.

Yes, he is

What is wrong with them?? IMHO They dont want Lisa found.. Because that is the only thing I can think of. I am scratching right along with you.

I certainly feel better about Gil Abeyta than I do Bill (I already blocked out his last name).Gil and his wife had to conduct their own investigation because LE got tunnel vision. Then LE lost a ton of evidence and still ignored what The Abeyta's gathered. I'm getting O/T for this thread. Sorry.

I don't think the person at the door even listened to what he said. It was quick. Just shut the door in his face. I think alot of the problems this family has had is from well meaning relatives doing and saying the wrong things.

After all that has been going on in this case I have to say that this family turning away a father who has his child taken/runs some sort of a missing child organization/retired cop, from helping them has taken me from being a little unsure about them to being totally sure about them. I will now be handling this case totally on the side that the parents (one or both) did something to Lisa and she is not alive anymore, this just swayed it for me.

Ok so the only help they take is from a media hog PI, some high profile lawyers that someone wealthy in Florida have paid for (Hmmm, Florida), the make "deals" with certain networks, do not want to talk to the police ( aww, were you questioned to much, you need to take a little break), the never hold a pic of their daughter or call her by name, the wont go on any and ALL networks that they can to ask someone to find Lisa or bring her home, not to mention the way the house was found (doors unlocked, lights on, only Lisa gone and the first day dad ever worked overnight), but they turn away someone who has been there before and really wants to help and came all the way from CO. Yeah.. I could go on and on but I am getting sick. I am starting to loathe these parents as much as I loathe Casey Anthony. And that speaks volumes..

If there are any typos which I am sure there are, please excuse them I wrote this fast because i am pissed.

I certainly feel better about Gil Abeyta than I do Bill (I already blocked out his last name).Gil and his wife had to conduct their own investigation because LE got tunnel vision. Then LE lost a ton of evidence and still ignored what The Abeyta's gathered. I'm getting O/T for this thread. Sorry.

I don't think the person at the door even listened to what he said. It was quick. Just shut the door in his face. I think alot of the problems this family has had is from well meaning relatives doing and saying the wrong things.

Don't want to derail the thread but in 1988 Mr. Abeyta also founded an organization dedicated to finding missing children along with the families of two other victims. Guy's got a head's up on what's what IMO. But maybe that's the very reason his help isn't wanted. I just don't know.

After all that has been going on in this case I have to say that this family turning away a father who has his child taken/runs some sort of a missing child organization/retired cop, from helping them has taken me from being a little unsure about them to being totally sure about them. I will now be handling this case totally on the side that the parents (one or both) did something to Lisa and she is not alive anymore, this just swayed it for me.

Ok so the only help they take is from a media hog PI, some high profile lawyers that someone wealthy in Florida have paid for (Hmmm, Florida), the make "deals" with certain networks, do not want to talk to the police ( aww, were you questioned to much, you need to take a little break), the never hold a pic of their daughter or call her by name, the wont go on any and ALL networks that they can to ask someone to find Lisa or bring her home, not to mention the way the house was found (doors unlocked, lights on, only Lisa gone and the first day dad ever worked overnight), but they turn away someone who has been there before and really wants to help and came all the way from CO. Yeah.. I could go on and on but I am getting sick. I am starting to loathe these parents as much as I loathe Casey Anthony. And that speaks volumes..

If there are any typos which I am sure there are, please excuse them I wrote this fast because i am pissed.

After I heard about the crazy "Abduction" story, I knew something was not right.

I have a problem with that too! Posters were saying maybe they didnt know about TES but i saw on tv that they found out about the lady lawyer from Illinois. ODD!!! If they truly wanted to exhaust all avenues in finding this baby why not take everyones help? moo

I have a problem with that too! Posters were saying maybe they didnt know about TES but i saw on tv that they found out about the lady lawyer from Illinois. ODD!!! If they truly wanted to exhaust all avenues in finding this baby why not take everyones help? moo

Or except help from people who can really help them.

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—

Video:

Today he will be on Inside addition

Thanks you SuziQ for pointing this out! I was trying to figure out why his name sounded familiar! Why in the world would they turn him away when he has been through the same thing they claim happened to them? He at the very least could offer support to the family! This bothers me a lot.

After I heard about the crazy "Abduction" story, I knew something was not right.[/QUOTE

I was always leaning towards mom, but I am just not leaning anymore, I fell onto that side of the fence now. I am there, feet firmly planted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back