Rumors swirling that NBC has landed first interview Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
From Levi Page

Levi_Page Levi Page
Rumors are spreading like wildfire that NBC will land the first interview with Casey Anthony!

www.twitter.com/levi_page

(if this is not allowed I apologize)

I never was a Dr. Phil fan but he is on my do not patronize list now, if this is true, NBC will be as well. Call it licensing fees or what have you, it's blood money and I will not support it or them.

:floorlaugh: I can't wait to see the tread after this stupidity airs.... You know she'll be wearing some rediculous get up, I can't wait......NOT

Nobody cares about what she has to say. NBC is a fool if they are really courting Casey...wow, is there no other people for them to go after right now? What about Amanda Knox? Did someone else scoop her up or something?

Good Bye NBC. Never watch it anyways! :floorlaugh:

How did this get started?? I can't find anything about it!

Oh good :dance:...I'm so glad it was them and not CBS, ABC, or especially FOX...I'd hate to have to never watch any of my favorite shows again.

If this is true and this "rumor" goes "viral", I wonder if there is still enough public outrage to go through with boycotts, protests, etc. I will be curious to see if people start to go nuts over this potential interview. I kind of think most people don't care about FCA anymore.....outrage has probably abated some by now.

Right after the verdict everyone was up-in-arms any time it was mentioned $$ going to FCA by ANY means, I think by now, maybe not so much, which is what FCA and her "team" have been counting on. I hope there is, but I don't know.

And no one believes these networks anymore when they say they aren't "paying" for the interview. B.S. to that. We are not idiots, there is an exchange of something, somehow.

To the A's not-for-profit???

I BET THAT IS WHY JB/FCA recently said FCA has NOT communicated with her family........ wonder if interview "donation" will happen again????

Will she actually do an interview BEFORE the end of her probation??

I know, I know, it is just a RUMOR.... I need to calm down.

AARRGGGHHH.

IMO, MOO, etc.

So is Levi Page drumming up business for his show or is he saying where he heard about it?

Because maybe it's just me...but every other rumour we've heard about OCA since she got out has proven to be "untrue".

Hey, I'd watch it. I'll be front and center with my popcorn to hear what selfish narcassistic things come out of her mouth. And I'm quite sure half the country would too -- and many on this MB. The discussion thread will be hundreds of pages long.

You can throw tomatoes at me, but I'm merely speaking the truth and what human nature is - curious.

After all, Dr. P's ratings remained strong after the ant's appeared, only losing less than 2K viewers.

“Dr. Phil” drew 125,600 viewers on Wednesday in the Orlando market, slightly down from the 126,700 who watched part one Tuesday.

Source: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ey-anthony-dr-phil-ratings-remain-strong.html

In short, many people have a morbid curiosity about hearing from the princess. Myself included (oh the horror) :)

MOO

Mel

NBC News statement regarding Casey Anthony
28 Jul 2011 3:32pm, EDT

NBC News has not and will not offer money for a Casey Anthony interview.

No money has or will be offered, no licensing or other arrangements.

http://allday.today.com/_news/2011/07/28/7189720-nbc-news-statement-regarding-casey-anthony

Why that's odd. What motivation could she possibly have to open her mouth in a public forum if not for money. Is NBC gonna donate to mom and dad's gram-parents fund - then cindy can cut CFCMA a check?

There has to be something! No way would anyone in the A family do anything that isn't self-serving.

JMHO

Mel

I have avoided the CA forum almost entirely since I was (am) so disgusted with the verdict. I saw this, though, while searching new posts and couldn't help myself. I had to read it. I hope this is a rumor. I will be completely revolted by NBC if this is true.

As for the Dr. Phil stuff, I DVR'd it just in case I had a moment of weakness and wanted to watch it. Nope. Deleted it without watching one bit.

I just scanned the NBC Primetime shows and there's not anything on there that I will really miss should I have to boycott them. Thankfully, "Friends" is no longer on the air (other than syndication) or might have had to give it more thought. LOL

AND...it might also be a good idea to remember that while I enjoy his show, Levi Page could have a characteristic some might consider calling "high drama" :innocent:

Hey, I'd watch it. I'll be front and center with my popcorn to hear what selfish narcassistic things come out of her mouth. And I'm quite sure half the country would too -- and many on this MB. The discussion thread will be hundreds of pages long.

You can throw tomatoes at me, but I'm merely speaking the truth and what human nature is - curious.

After all, Dr. P's ratings remained strong after the ant's appeared, only losing less than 2K viewers.

“Dr. Phil” drew 125,600 viewers on Wednesday in the Orlando market, slightly down from the 126,700 who watched part one Tuesday.

Source: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ey-anthony-dr-phil-ratings-remain-strong.html

In short, many people have a morbid curiosity about hearing from the princess. Myself included (oh the horror) :)

MOO

Mel

LOL - nice to see you again and glad to hear it - somebody has to tell us what happened!!! :great:

hmmm...this does not outright deny that an interview is happening...just that no money is being offered.

ETA: oh, this is from July.

Yep from July. Jim Lichtenstein had quite a bit to say on Twitter about money for interviews, pics, etc for Casey Anthony, and how NBC absolutely would never do it. That's why this statement stuck in my head.

Not much surprises me any more, but I will be very surprised if this rumor turns out to be true.

hello i'm new i think nbc is going to pay a thrid party and that party will pay casey,so in nbc mind they are not paying casey per say :twocents:

hello i'm new i think nbc is going to pay a thrid party and that party will pay casey,so in nbc mind they are not paying casey per say :twocents:

....................................... :welcome5: ...........................

I think NBC would have to think twice about that - because too many people would be examining the circumstances very very closely. Not sure they could get away with it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain