Woman says house haunted, offers it on eBay

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Some strange events have been happening at Colleen Meyers' home ever since she decided to sell the two-story Victorian style house online.
clear.gif

"It's as if the ghosts know that I am going to leave them," she writes on her eBay sale site. "My tenant has reported more sightings, items that have been moved around, and says he keeps hearing someone walking around during the night."

Over the years, Meyers has seen a fan fly across the room and one time saw what she thought was her son in a flannel shirt playing peek-a-boo. But when she went around the corner, her son was sleeping on the couch, she said.

If someone in the house talks about the ghosts, they show up more often, she said.

Tenants upstairs have also seen people standing around their bed at night, and, in one case, pinning them down to the mattress, she said.

The 1892 house is located near a historic Yankton neighborhood in an area was once an old fort, said Meyers, who hopes to get $225,000 for the home. In the month she has posted the sale, she has received three inquiries.

Full Story

Hmmmm........ for sale a month before halloween and recently noted on e-Bay. Could increase attention or the price maybe.

I was thinking she may need to come DOWN a little in price, seeing as how the house already has "Occupants".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back