Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
NBCActionNews NBC Action News
#LisaIrwin family to hold 2:30 p.m. news conference pub.vitrue.com/EEi
39 seconds ago

Lisa Irwin family to hold 2:30 p.m. news conference

Bill Stanton, a private investigator who says he has come to Kansas City as a consultant to the family, says he will be at the news conference, scheduled for 2:30 p.m. outside a family home near Lisa’s house on North Lister Avenue in Kansas City’s Northland. It’s not clear what family members will be at the news conference,

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...a-irwin-family-to-hold-230-pm-news-conference

Katie_Ferrell Katie Ferrell
2:30 press conference scheduled at home where Irwin's are staying. Family will likely appear with attorney according to Stanton. #BabyLisa
1 minute ago

Wonder if he's trying to backpedal on the drinking theme:

KCTV5 spoke to Bill Stanton, the consultant who is working with the couple.

"Your version of drunk maybe different than Deborah's version of drunk," said Bill Stanton.

Stanton said she did have two or three drinks that night, but he thinks she misspoke when she made that statement to a national reporter.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15709753/baby-lisas-mom-admits-she-was-drunk-when-her-baby-vanished

I am not sure why he's giving these comments. What is in it for him to deny that Lisa's mother said what she said?

Closing until closer to PC time. Please alert to remind us. Thank you!!!

Ima

The Irwin family is expected to make a statement today at 2:30 p.m. KMBC.com will carry that live. Mods: Please close until time of interview. Thanks.

Yup, DB and Jeremy have lawyered up, according to Megyn Kelly.

A whole lot of coaching going on before this presser!

:great:

So how late will this one start? half hour? hour? I bet it's going to be just as bad and frustrating as the first one...

So how late will this one start? half hour? hour? I bet it's going to be just as bad and frustrating as the first one...

...but watch the body language. Sometimes that tells more than the words spoken.

...but watch the body language. Sometimes that tells more than the words spoken.

I can't watch it at work, but I'm hoping someone will transcribe the body language. I am very interested in that.

Well all, here is to hoping this press conference sheds some light on things.. Almost time. Lets all remember Lisa in all of this.

I have no sound on my computer and i dont know why? I can hear the helicopter but cant hear any of the media on here. anyone? can u guys let me know what is said? thanks?

If it isn't LE holding the presser, I don't expect any clarity at all. jmo

Crapola, have to go to my midwife's house for my appointment. Was hoping not to miss this. :(

Sounds like it will be starting on time. They are doing mic checks now.

I personally wish the presser was with LE... what else can the family possibly say today?

So what can they possibly have to say that they haven't already said on all the networks this morning :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine