GUILTY China - Wang Yue, 2, killed in hit & run, Foshan, Guangdong, 13 Oct 2011

The video had been removed.

Well we all know how China feels about girls.

Ironic that a country with a one-child policy fails to value its children. I couldn't watch the video, just reading about it made me sick and sad.

I would highly recommend not watching that video. I will never be able to get that horrific image out of my brain!

I stopped the video barely halfway through. That was just sad.

Where were her parents?

Her Mom was hanging out washing upstairs apparently. A cleaner eventually picks the little girl up and moves her out of the way of the road and then her Mother comes and take her to the hospital.

The driver realized he had ran over something, but proceeded to go. how terribly sad I hope she makes it. No one bothering to help heartless people regardless of being sued they could have least called for help :furious:

just incredible - 2 trucks run over her !! Just horrible. Wonder what happened to her? I did read where her mother came down & scooped her up.

She is reportedly in critical condition in intensive care at a hospital in Guangzhou. According to AFP, the toddler is in a coma and doctors do not expect her to survive.

from the Huffington Post . . .

I was planning to post that while I find the story alone very upsetting and disgusting, I have no intention of watching the video. Even I have my limits to what my soul can bear to witness. Thankfully the decision is no longer mine to make.

Praying for this poor child's recovery.

someone needs to back over them a few dozen times... just cushion thir bodies a little bit so it lasts longer

Poor, precious baby girl. Perhaps a better ending for her than growing up in a society full of heartless, soul-less people capable of allowing an innocent child to lay dying on the side of the road.

The driver realized he had ran over something, but proceeded to go. how terribly sad I hope she makes it. No one bothering to help heartless people regardless of being sued they could have least called for help :furious:

Not only did he go, he ran over her again. He ran her down, stopped, when she was in between his front and back wheels and then kept going, running over her little head again.

oh boy....... and there's this....

Chinese toddler dies after two vehicles hit her and a dozen passersby ignore her plight

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news...n-passersby-ignore-her-plight-25-ncx-20111017

I saw the video. I didn't know it was going to be shown but it was and I sat there shocked. Watching what happened to her I thought there was no way she could survive. There was a thousand pound vehicle on her head. Horrible.

The people who walked past her and the person who kept going after he hit her, are evil, IMO. There is no excuse. It is human nature to help, not run away.

I think of all the news stories we see of people here in the states and other countries who risk life and limb to rescue not only children, but adults. Lifting burning cars off people, going into rushing waters or burning buildings. Then, I see this. Most people, most countries are not like this, IMO. China needs to do some serious, serious soul searching.

Long time lurker, this is my first post but I felt compelled to speak up for this little one. I have a precious two year old son so this hits home hard with me. I have recently done some reading on the topic of compassion and why humans don't feel compelled to help others in need when there is a great distance between them and questioning why we would help a person on the street that is in urgent need of help but not feel that same complusion when the person is thousands of miles away (was thinking of the famine in Africa). BUT THIS - this makes NO SENSE to me whatsoever. That precious child is just lying there dying and help walks on by (I haven't watched the video, can't bare to).

We are all humans, would we not want someone to help our own child? The depths of human depravity continue to astound me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back