LE serves search warrant on family's home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they are going to bust up the flooring to get to the pipes or open the walls. Maybe the cellphones were flushed/dropped down a sink drain and they are stuck? Maybe they were thrown into the insulation or dropped down into the walls?

I thought LE had already searched the home several times before now?????

I wonder if their probable cause for the warrant came as a result of information learned at today's grand jury session. It could give them additional leeway in the type of search they do.

Now that they have the search warrant they can turn that house upside down. I guess they had to have probable cause and now they have it.

Good gawd i wonder if the baby never left the house? Thus why mom will never live there again. Just a wild thought! moo

Anyone know how many times the parents have been back in the house over the last 2 weeks?

Finally. Now they can get in there and rip the place apart rather than tip toeing around on the "co-operation" of the parents.

I bet the computer is the first thing to get packed up. And then they'll be searching for those phones with a vengeance.

MOO

All of this is depressing because it's a very bad sign for Baby Lisa...

she must now be a suspect. or someone in the family. didnt they tear up the bathroom at zaharas house and luminol walls with a search warrant. moo

I thought LE had already searched the home several times before now?????

They searched with the parent's "co-operation". But they didn't have a warrant to remove items from house to aid in the investigation and to really search behind the facade.

With the warrant, they can now do this.

MOO

They searched with the parent's "co-operation". But they didn't have a warrant to remove items from house to aid in the investigation and to really search behind the facade.

With the warrant, they can now do this.

MOO

I wish we could see the warrant. Maybe the judge is now allowing them to remove walls and floors and such?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz