Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 19 October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

21merc7

Reaction score
Please post your links or coverage from t.v. here for today! :tyou:

The Today Show said parents not allowed to enter home now that search warrant is in place.

I'm excited about the search warrant scheduled for today. LE will have full access to the house. I wish them luck!

Baby Lisa, where are you? GB your little heart.

Good news - KCTV.com today will be posting an interview done with two people who knew Debbie at Ft Bragg. Sara and Shirley. It is going to be huge. (I tipped the journalist to interview them by the way. Sara had been posting comments on another site. I sent about 10 media outlets a link and he jumped on it within minutes.) It will be a two day presentation.

http://www.kctv5.com/

Thanks, HatesSociopaths!

That should be very interesting!

Good news - KCTV.com today will be posting an interview done with two people who knew Debbie at Ft Bragg. Sara and Shirley. It is going to be huge. (I tipped the journalist to interview them by the way. Sara had been posting comments on another site. I sent about 10 media outlets a link and he jumped on it within minutes.) It will be a two day presentation.

Thank u thank u!!! I was following them too!! :seeya:

Cheers! Well done! :)

It's so cool for me to see WSers helping to guide the media like this. A lot of times I feel like we don't like what we get from the media, but there's not much we can do to change it...so this is really neat!

something i saw this morning! Debbie and Jeremy smoke. They were smoking on back deck. could she have been smoking in computer room and left window open. www.gma.com also she could of left the yard littered with cigarette butts and not perp. moo.

something i saw this morning! Debbie and Jeremy smoke. They were smoking on back deck. could she have been smoking in computer room and left window open. www.gma.com also she could of left the yard littered with cigarette butts and not perp. moo.

Oh no! I heard yesterday (http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/201...comes-to-babys-crib-experts-say-go-bare-bones) that this can contribute to SIDS, especially if mom smokes while pregnant. (I don't know that DB did, or that she got much second-hand smoke while pregnant.) I dunno if anyone is still thinking that there could've been some accident, but I thought this link was interesting.

For anyone who doesnt know these two ladies this interview will be a eye opener into debbies personality! moo:eek:

They must have found something in the woods then yesterday right? It was right after that search ended the police went to the Irwin home. I wonder what they found out there?

They must have found something in the woods then yesterday right? It was right after that search ended the police went to the Irwin home. I wonder what they found out there?
I doubt they found anything at all, because they left so quickly, IMO.

I saw a rumor but i dont believe it. If they found a body the news would of been all over it. U would see white tent go up medical examiner Ive seen cases where they have had to leave bodies in woods overnight and have guards to guard them until csi is done. moo

I doubt they found anything at all, because they left so quickly, IMO.

Same here. I think the search warrant was just a timing thing. They would have been waiting for it to be signed. It just happened to be done during or after the search.

MOO

For anyone who doesnt know these two ladies this interview will be a eye opener into debbies personality! moo:eek:

Am I the only one not impressed by this? If these two people know anything germane to the whereabouts of Lisa they should be talking to the police, not the media. If they don't know anything, I'm not interested in hearing them interviewed. If all they have to say involves muck raking and character assassination against the mother, I'm really not interested in hearing them. MOO.

Teaser on GMA...Police back at Irwin home...story coming up.

WOW ... it should be a "very interesting" day ! And a BIG THANKS to all of you here for the updates, local reporting, links !

I cannot wait to hear what DB's "friends" have to say -- we have heard very little about DB from friends, and even fmaily.

I hope LE finds what they need during today's search at the house ... LE's "priority" has been finding Baby Lisa and I have "confidence" they will bring this case to a close real soon ! LE knows what really happened but there is just "something" that needs to "seal the deal" for them !

Prayers for Baby Lisa and that she is found SOON !

Bringing this over from yesterday's media thread:

From Tuffy: ....No one else has stepped forward to their defense. Her own brother left her hanging. ....

Tuff, I guess I missed that. What happened? TIA!

Am I the only one not impressed by this? If these two people know anything germane to the whereabouts of Lisa they should be talking to the police, not the media. If they don't know anything, I'm not interested in hearing them interviewed. If all they have to say involves muck raking and character assassination against the mother, I'm really not interested in hearing them. MOO.

Speaking for myself..I am very interested.

Sara was a neighbor and friend and knows DB.

I feel the same, and disheartened that the media is even interviewing these people. The focus should be on Lisa and LE's investigation, not people DB used to know. I really don't care what they have to say, unless they were saying it to LE.

IMO

I am not one of DB's supporters and I think she is involved. HOWEVER, if she is not guilty - and even if she is - I worry about the publicity from how she was in the past. Maybe she's the same, maybe not. Maybe the info is accurate, maybe not (I've read it also). God forbid my old so-called "friends" (much less acquaintances) ever go on television and give their personal impressions of me years ago. I walk a pretty straight line (since high school anyway) but of course there are people that I didn't get along with.

If she ends up being found guilty, then that's one thing. But being tried in the public eye is sometimes harsher than in the court room.

(I was convinced DT killed Somer --- b/c of info/pics I had seen about her and her lifestyle. I felt awful when I realized that she was innocent and that her personal lifestyle - while different from my own - does not make her a murderer.)

JMHO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member