The boys heard clicking Noises discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenpalm

I don't say much unless I've really thought it thr
Reaction score
In the Good Morning America interview with Joe Tacopina, Bill Stanton & George Stephanopolous, BS says that on the night of Lisa's disappearance one of the boys (which one is not stated) heard "clicking noises."

Here's a link to that interview, the clicking noises are near the end.

http://abcnews.go.com/t/video/index?id=14759791&fromVideo=true

Computer typing also can make a clicking sound. My childs room was next door to a friends computer room, and one night I just heard click click click from him typing.

Yes, but Jeremy has said in other interviews that the computer room and the boys room are on opposite corners of the house. He was discussing if they could have heard someone coming in the window.

Also, I would imagine that this clicking noise would be non-routine to the boy, or he wouldn't have noticed it.

Here are other suggestions:
Baby swing
Sponge mop
Cigarette lighter
Phone texting
Baby coughing as heard over the monitor
Attic stairs
Clothing with snaps in the dryer
Baby wearing clothing with snaps in the dryer. :(
Tap shoes
Castanets
Crib railing moving up and down
Giant cockroaches communicating :laugh:

That's all I can remember for now

Yes, but Jeremy has said in other interviews that the computer room and the boys room are on opposite corners of the house. He was discussing if they could have heard someone coming in the window.

Also, I would imagine that this clicking noise would be non-routine to the boy, or he wouldn't have noticed it.

Here are other suggestions:
Baby swing
Sponge mop
Cigarette lighter
Phone texting
Baby coughing as heard over the monitor
Attic stairs
Clothing with snaps in the dryer
Baby wearing clothing with snaps in the dryer. :(
Tap shoes
Castanets
Crib railing moving up and down
Giant cockroaches communicating :laugh:

That's all I can remember for now

:floorlaugh: Thanks for the image of giant cockroaches tap dancing while jamming castanets!

Computer typing also can make a clicking sound. My childs room was next door to a friends computer room, and one night I just heard click click click from him typing.

I was thinking the same, that the computer keyboard can make clicking sounds..

also, my hard drive is failing, about to go out, and my hard drive often times makes weird clicking noises.

also, If I have my keypad on my cell phone enabled, and when I text, it makes little clicking sounds to..

:floorlaugh: Thanks for the image of giant cockroaches tap dancing while jamming castanets!

You're welcome, but I can't take credit. There was a LOT of silliness about this overnight on the search warrant thread. :floorlaugh:

Like I said last night on the other thread - JI was away - DB was having her "adult" time. I think her adult time involved drugs. I also think the clicking sound could have been cocaine being cut into lines on a mirror or a glass (table maybe). Think back to Scarface and those sounds....

The sound wouldn't be a common one or it wouldn't have been mentioned IMO

I wish we had heard her explanation on how the younger boy got into her bed. Was it because he heard noises and got up? She made it seem at the beginning that this was something planned because she likes to take the opportunity to sleep with the children when she can. Then we hear that they fell asleep in their own room watching a movie. Was she "blacked out" when the child came into her room...with a kitten.

And what about that kitten? A new kitten in the house would make lots of noises.

None of those original happy family scenarios seem to be playing out here. :waitasec:

MOO

Like I said last night on the other thread - JI was away - DB was having her "adult" time. I think her adult time involved drugs. I also think the clicking sound could have been cocaine being cut into lines on a mirror or a glass (table maybe). Think back to Scarface and those sounds....

The sound wouldn't be a common one or it wouldn't have been mentioned IMO

I think this is a HUGE leap!!!!!!! No money to pay the cell phone bills but now you have them buying cocaine.... Where is there any evidence of this?

I was thinking the same, that the computer keyboard can make clicking sounds..

also, my hard drive is failing, about to go out, and my hard drive often times makes weird clicking noises.

also, If I have my keypad on my cell phone enabled, and when I text, it makes little clicking sounds to..

BBM

So true about the keyboard clicking. I know people who type with the tips of their nails (rather than the pads of their fingers) and you can hear that clicking sound from across the house!

Tool box. I will stick with my theory that if Lisa is deceased, she would've been put in tool box (metal).

Closing and opening of the metal would make a clicking sound.

God, I hope I'm wrong. :cry:

I was just taping up some boxes to send to my daughter up north

and as I was pulling the Packing tape of the roll and cutting it,

It sounded some what like a Clicking sound.

If some one was "bundling" some thing in plastic and wrapping it

with Duct tape or packing tape it might be mistaken for clicking... :cry:

Where are the other family members of the two boys? JI's ex and her family, and the other boys father and his family? Aren't they concerned about what their son's are going through right now? Shouldn't they be involved ?

The video isn't working for me. A fan set to oscillate, but is stuck? Or the fan blowing something, like a hanger on the door.

I speculate the clicking is a noise unfamiliar to the boys with prolonged duration and repetitive. A New noise....Otherwise, it wouldn't stand out.

-IF all the bedroom doors were closed, this clicking noise must have been quite loud. Why would the boy(s) hear clicking, but not hear stranger breaking and entering, wondering around home and kidnapping Baby Lisa?

Maybe the clicking was someone cutting cocaine. Could she (they) have sold baby for drugs? Or bought drugs, after selling baby.

A Stranger standing outside the window clicking lighter. In that case, there would be cigarettes and DNA. So obviously doesn't exist.

Appliance with electrical short? Vehicle motor running? Gas stove? Fan somewhere in home that tipped over - Mom too busy staging scene or maybe away from home to stop noise. Not room overhead fan, as this is seems like a new noise to boys.

But, what I really think it was - DB hiding the deceased Baby Lisa. Something to do with packaging her to bury in the woods, deassembling body (cut in bathtub? - horrible thought) or burying her in the home - maybe basement (if exists). Could she/he have been welding a metal box closed. Weren't LE looking for a metal item.

IMO

Maybe the clicking was someone cutting cocaine. Could she (they) have sold baby for drugs?

You might be on to something there. In one of the interview segments - not sure I recall which one as there have been so many - DB is defiant when asked if she sold Lisa. I was startled by how defensive she got as she responded to the question. I have to be out of the house for a while today and won't be able to search video, but maybe someone remembers offhand what interview I'm referencing.

Maybe the clicking was someone cutting cocaine. Could she (they) have sold baby for drugs?

See post #7, I agree about the cocaine - I part ways at selling the baby for drugs. I know it's happened, but the cases have been for crack cocaine and the sellers of the baby have been desperate and habitual users. I think they just bought some coke and the 2:30 call was to go and pick it up IMO.

*Just wondering out loud - and that is ALL I'm doing here*

It seems like every single time there is a missing little one, someone here theorizes that the child was 'sold for drugs' or that a drug dealer took the child because they were owed money. Can anyone more experienced enlighten me as to how often this haas ACTUALLY happened (as in documented). It seems to me that - to a drug dealer - a baby would be a tremendous PIA.

For example, the recent case in Kokomo IN - the payment for the baby was drugs, cash and a vehicle - but the original 'deal' was a couple looking to adopt a baby, not a drug deal. I'm just curioous as to how often this ACTUALLY happens.

The clicking could just be the house settling. my condo makes some of the strangest sounds at night when everything is still and quiet. Sometimes I have to get up and go look to see if someone is in the kitchen cooking. There are times when it sounds like someone is coming in the front door...I get up and go check...Nothing. Freaks me out. Freaks my daughter out...she sleeps with the tv on in her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni