LE serves search warrant on family home #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
First???

I hope LE doesn't return the hard drive with Lisa's videos on them so the parents can't sell them. If LE finds any other "sellable" photos/videos of Lisa in their home, hopefully LE will confiscate those too.

Hi, Frankie! Got any thoughts on whether they found any phones yesterday?

I will be physically ill if the parents have been selling pictures and videos of Lisa, is this confirmed somewhere? Who the heck benefits financially from their MISSING child?!?!?!

Originally Posted by keeponsearching
Have they checked in the front tree. Up in it? just a thought... Still waking, need more coffee :p

Back in the day, I used to keep things up in our backyard tree that I didn't want my parents to find. I was a master-hidesman. :great:

I will be physically ill if the parents have been selling pictures and videos of Lisa, is this confirmed somewhere? Who the heck benefits financially from their MISSING child?!?!?!

BBM: Cold-hearted parents without a soul ... and NO conscience !

MOO ...

Morning Sleuthers. It seems to be that all the cases I've followed recently leave me sitting on the :fence: and it is getting frustrating. I have a very strong feeling about this neighbor. Does anyone here know anything about this person, how long they've known each other, were they friendly friendly, any bad blood between them at any time. I am probably the only one that has this thought in their mind that the neighbor knew just how intoxicated DI was and possibly is the very one that took this child. She obviously was watching the house knowing that she said the lights were out. God knows where baby Lisa could be now but I'd like to know more about the neighbor and WTH they drug and drug out of her house the other day. Any ideas????

Ok How long to analyze this stuff taken out of home??? Im inpatient. moo

Uh oh. Does this mean we can't keep referencing the black thingies? I kinda liked Kat running around smacking everyone all night. ;)

And...Nurse, it's okay if I link to Val's blog, right? TIA

I could make you a list, but I wouldn't want to start your day off on such a depressing note.

Morning Sleuthers. It seems to be that all the cases I've followed recently leave me sitting on the :fence: and it is getting frustrating. I have a very strong feeling about this neighbor. Does anyone here know anything about this person, how long they've known each other, were they friendly friendly, any bad blood between them at any time. I am probably the only one that has this thought in their mind that the neighbor knew just how intoxicated DI was and possibly is the very one that took this child. She obviously was watching the house knowing that she said the lights were out. God knows where baby Lisa could be now but I'd like to know more about the neighbor and WTH they drug and drug out of her house the other day. Any ideas????

You are not the only one, the neighbor has been on my list of people potentially involved (but not as high on the list as DB and JI).

Unfortunately, too many-- the networks wave a lot of, ahem, incentive, to give them exclusives. It's a gross twist in these cases that I still can't stomach. jmo

Does anyone know where the "Little Giant" type ladder they had at the house yesterday came from? I couldn't get a live feed, but did any of you see if that came from a LE vehicle or from the house/garage? TIA
( I ask, because those ladders click loudly)

Putting this here since it's kinda related to the search warrant and we don't have a general thread anymore:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/1...-runs-over-his-own-short-block-version-4-0-2/

DISCLAIMER: Val is a Websleuther but she's a very no holds barred, take no prisoners type of gal. She calls it like she sees it so if you think DB and JI are completely innocent than I wouldn't recommend her blog. Just don't want to upset anyone. :)

I agree with Mountain-Steve Young said they were looking for something new the parents may have,how many interviews were done at their house.I am thinking new carpet,new wall,something that needed to be replaced in the house..we need the footage of all the interviews at the house!Just thinking out loud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss