WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was last seen in her home at 6:30 am on Saturday, September 24. The search for her began at 11:30 am that day. Multiple searches have been done with no results.
lunsford_aliayah.jpg

Aliayah's ears are pierced and she is missing her top four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms, a pink princess sweatshirt, and no shoes.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

Info & Support Thread
Media Links Thread
NO RUMORS!

Please Continue Here...

Thank you for the new thread ima'!

Welcome to all newbies! Thanks for joining us.

:welcome:

Still praying answers to little Aliayah's disappearance are found soon.

:praying:

Holding little Aliayah near to my heart. May you be found and not be lost anymore.

I believe that Terri Horman disappeared little Kyron and I've often wondered, what does TH do with herself now? She doesn't work, seems not to go anywhere, has no children to care for, probably no friends besides immediate family. How do you stay sane or live in your own head when you have that on your conscious? Every time she hears a car door shut outside her parents home, does her heart skip a beat? Does she wake up every morning wondering if this is the day she's going to jail?

I hope we're not here a year from now, posting about a story that a local newspaper ran or about a vigil held by locals who still remember Aliayah. Or God forbid, we read about another birth announcement. It's a sad state of affairs when virtual strangers care more about a child than her own parents and family.

Lena Lunsford, where is Aliayah?

I believe that Terri Horman disappeared little Kyron and I've often wondered, what does TH do with herself now? She doesn't work, seems not to go anywhere, has no children to care for, probably no friends besides immediate family. How do you stay sane or live in your own head when you have that on your conscious? Every time she hears a car door shut outside her parents home, does her heart skip a beat? Does she wake up every morning wondering if this is the day she's going to jail?

I hope we're not here a year from now, posting about a story that a local newspaper ran or about a vigil held by locals who still remember Aliayah. Or God forbid, we read about another birth announcement. It's a sad state of affairs when virtual strangers care more about a child than her own parents and family.

Lena Lunsford, where is Aliayah?

Knox, I SO agree with what you said about TH!!!! We ALL KNOW it was her that took little Kyron away. I think about that little boy every day, and wonder what decade it will be, when a hunter or hiker will stumble upon his bones in the woods. I can not conjure up anything dastardly enough for what I think this woman deserves.
I dread having my heart get involved in cases like Aliayah's or Lisa's, knowing in the back opf my mind that they could end up like Kyron's and going over a year without a body being found.

Oh Alliayah, we are already on thread 8 for you. Please be found soon.

Darling Aliayah, I wish we never had to have a thread about you; because then you would still be safe and sound or at least not missing. May GOD comfort you where ever you are. You have stolen our hearts here at WS and we will continue to hope and pray that you are found.

I wish I knew how to put the video out here for Aliayah. Its beautiful like you, baby.

http://youtu.be/4YXu36X4cjo

All your WS Mothers send this to you precious little one.........we love you!

Aliayah is haunting me...
I saw a young family member recently who had this SAME sad look. My first thought was Aliayah.
I nearly started crying in the middle of a large family function. It was awful. No one sees an issue with this? Really?

I have no concerns about this young family member being abused.
She has been traumatized.
3 "daddies" and several step siblings.
She refuses to acknowledge new people now... they are just going to leave her anyway.

No child should learn such a lesson before they even make it to Kindergarten... every time I think of this little family member... I think of Aliayah...

It just makes me sick.

I am so grateful for my children who "only" have special needs. At least they are happy and don't have abandonment issues.

I hope all of these kids are safe... and I hope someone is keeping a close eye on this egg donor... so she doesn't take off before the twins are born.

Aliayah is haunting me...
I saw a young family member recently who had this SAME sad look. My first thought was Aliayah.
I nearly started crying in the middle of a large family function. It was awful. No one sees an issue with this? Really?

I have no concerns about this young family member being abused.
She has been traumatized.
3 "daddies" and several step siblings.
She refuses to acknowledge new people now... they are just going to leave her anyway.

No child should learn such a lesson before they even make it to Kindergarten... every time I think of this little family member... I think of Aliayah...

It just makes me sick.

I am so grateful for my children who "only" have special needs. At least they are happy and don't have abandonment issues.

I hope all of these kids are safe... and I hope someone is keeping a close eye on this egg donor... so she doesn't take off before the twins are born.

I understand what you are talking about. You have a compassionate heart and you can sense and feel what the children feel. It hurts, I know. I'm that way too and you just want to hug them and love them and tell them its going to be okay, but its not.

If I could bundle them up and take them home to love them I would. I pray that Aliayah is alive somewhere. Somehow!

I hope as soon as the twins are born they are held with loving arms and not just given back to an abusive family life. I hope LE gets in there asap and talks to Lena until she tells what happened to her little girl.

Having an attorney tells me she doesn't intend to talk. I just hope LE finds the truth and punishes whoever did something to Aliayah!

I hope is Lena hurt her she never gets her children back and I hope she can't procreate again. Sorry, that's how I feel. Children are a blessing not a money source..............

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9642-folks-help-social-media-will-keep-aliayah-lunsfords-story-alive

There's many Facebook groups honoring Aliayah Lunsford. One is about folks leaving porch lights on until she is found and another is aimed at making new legislation that will help kids everywhere.

There is a video also. Kudos to the local folks who are willing to put themselves out there in the media to keep Aliayah in the publics mind!

We're certainly trying and WDTV is great in working on all the angles to keep this story fresh. As I said earlier, reporters are extremely frustrated at the lack of family involvement in getting the word out.

Answering an earlier question, there were a few cousins of Aliayah's that took part in the search effort. One of these cousins created a FB site to keep spreading the word about Aliayah, It's called "LET'S SPREAD ALIAYAH info NATION WIDE". A great aunt was also at the church during the search.

As for the other members of the immediate family, they did not take part in the search. They remained in seclusion at the Denisson Street home.

We're certainly trying and WDTV is great in working on all the angles to keep this story fresh. As I said earlier, reporters are extremely frustrated at the lack of family involvement in getting the word out.

Answering an earlier question, there were a few cousins of Aliayah's that took part in the search effort. One of these cousins created a FB site to keep spreading the word about Aliayah, It's called "LET'S SPREAD ALIAYAH info NATION WIDE". A great aunt was also at the church during the search.

As for the other members of the immediate family, they did not take part in the search. They remained in seclusion at the Denisson Street home.

God Bless the family who are trying to find her. Such a shame that other family isn't. I just hope and pray they find this baby soon.

It is heartbreaking that this little one is lost out there without a voice. IF there is family willing to start a facebook account, then WHY arent they pleading with local/national news media to keep this childs information in the public? I wish SOMEONE would step up and take Aliayah's case. Why won't an attorney step up for her best interests? I will never understand this :(

I understand what you are talking about. You have a compassionate heart and you can sense and feel what the children feel. It hurts, I know. I'm that way too and you just want to hug them and love them and tell them its going to be okay, but its not.

If I could bundle them up and take them home to love them I would. I pray that Aliayah is alive somewhere. Somehow!

I hope as soon as the twins are born they are held with loving arms and not just given back to an abusive family life. I hope LE gets in there asap and talks to Lena until she tells what happened to her little girl.

Having an attorney tells me she doesn't intend to talk. I just hope LE finds the truth and punishes whoever did something to Aliayah!

I hope is Lena hurt her she never gets her children back and I hope she can't procreate again. Sorry, that's how I feel. Children are a blessing not a money source..............

I agree 100% with everything you have said. In my opinion , these children are not much more than a paycheck to these people. And I pray the twins are given to loving parent, who will love and care for them, and believe in them. I also hope that its not too late for the other little ones in this family. (hugs)

I saw the new People magazine this AM with the cover story on little Lisa Erwin and the extensive article inside on the case. I'm sad for Lisa and all the missing children but once again it seems Aliayah has been forgotten by the world at large. Can LL afford an attorney? How can she retain legal representation without money?

http://wdtv.com/index.php/home/loca...media-will-keep-aliayah-lunsfords-story-alive

Folks Hope Social Media Will Keep Aliayah Lunsford's Story Alive

I don't know if we saw this?

Of course! Since the PARENTS & FAMILY aren't keeping her story alive, we need to!
Thinking of u baby girl :rose:
We will keep hope & justice alive for YOU!

ETA: OOPS I see sharedspirit posted the story, but it's worth sharing again!
Bless all who have never met, yet care so much about Aliayah..
She will not be forgotten....

It seems to me from the start of this the family has been making an unspoken statement of we really don't want her found, we're just going through the motions so we won't get in trouble.

I go to a website for information about by dog's breed. I was reading something on there the other day and saw the lost dog section and decided to read it. I thought it was pitiful that more effort goes into finding a lost pet than finding a missing child. I would do this for my dog and much, much more to find my child. They actually have some good suggestions that would work for children, like mini-posters or business cards with the info on it.

http://omalmalamutes.com/omal/lostdog.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members