Who will be arrested and when?

Cazzie

This is love
Reaction score
Speculation thread for opinions and info on any arrest(s) to be expected...

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21...ide-house.html (link to story about HRD dog hit at Irwin home)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152229"]reference thread: HRD dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5[/ame]

reference thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152258"]Human Remains (*cadaver) Detection (HRD) dog questions and answers **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

It seems obvious that DB will be arrested soon, and that JI may make a deal for his testimony so he may not ever be arrested...JMO...JOOMO (just one of)...

I'm just wondering if LE will wait a bit longer for lab results (such as DNA) and other results (xrays, etc.) from the search warrant to be completed and analyzed.

It's also possible than an accomplice(s) will come to light from the investigation, so they may be arrested too (unless they make a deal).

Thanks for posting this Cazzie.

I agree 100% with you. I believe DB will be arrested fairly quickly but I do think there will be an arrangement where she will turn herself in. JI I believe will be arrested as an accessory.

JMHO.

But still I hold out hope for Baby Lisa's safe return.. although I believe it is in vain.

Momma goin to tha pen...Dad not far behind and maybe bro too.

Momma goin to tha pen...Dad not far behind and maybe bro too.
And I wonder how many other family members (especially them), neighbors, and friends might know something but kept silent. <shudder> Of course, we really don't know yet if any of them "co-operated with LE"...maybe we'll find out at the trial(s).

Mom is going to be arrested, ya know she has been screaming it from the get go. I still truly believe dad knows nothing.
I just think dad is PW and DB is the one wearing the pant's......

I don't think anyone will unless they find the baby.

Only one person has said she's expecting arrest.

No one will be arrested soon. Tests have to be done of the items seized. If anything comes from the test results, there will be arrest(s).

Joe Tacopina said that he didn't think there would be an arrest (of Deborah and/or Jeremy), but he also wondered why a search warrant was necessary :rolleyes:

I believe LE has alot more than we think they do. JMHO. They aren't required to disclose any results of the investigation the media, parents or their attorney anything.

I don't think anyone will unless they find the baby.
That is too discouraging a thought for me. I'm convinced that there is most likely enough physical evidence for an arrest(s) and that LE is working hard for a slam-dunk case...even the DP. Is Missouri a DP state?

I wonder if DB and JI have passports, and if LE has confiscated them? Would that have to be made public? I'm thinking that maybe LE and the defense attorneys may be talking behind the scenes.

I think both parents are involved, but I bet only Debbie will be arrested. Dad's seem to get away with helping in covering up the deaths of the children. (I'm looking at you, AB!) :innocent:

Joe Tacopina said that he didn't think there would be an arrest (of Deborah and/or Jeremy), but he also wondered why a search warrant was necessary :rolleyes:
And their local attorney (forgot her name) said the same. :innocent: She's the one "working on a response" to the cadaver dog hit announcement. :angel:

And their local attorney (forgot her name) said the same. :innocent: She's the one "working on a response" to the cadaver dog hit announcement. :angel:

I'm interested in this response... how do you respond to this other than, "Ms Bradley and Mr Irwin are fully cooperating with the authorities."

Again.. JMHO.

I reckon' now Joe knows why the search warrant was necessary.

Mom is going to be arrested, ya know she has been screaming it from the get go. I still truly believe dad knows nothing.

That's what confuses me in these cases. It's JI's baby girl and he looks like he lost a ball, not a baby. I haven't seen a tear from him yet. If my X had been negligent and had even caused my Son to be hurt let alone dead, I can't even tell you what I would do. My X would need to be scared of me. JI looks like la de da... No begging for his child, nothing!

Yeah, she and her <special individual> client can go work on it alright!

Agreed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back