People Magazine article about Lisa

w1df10wr

Reaction score
Glanced through the article today at the store. Haven't decided whether to buy it or not yet. The two new things I learned,
DB & JI met 3 years ago when she worked at a Payless Shoes.

The kitten was not in the home before JI went to work at 5:20pm. DB says she found the stray kitten after he left and before she went to bed.

Glanced through the article today at the store. Haven't decided whether to buy it or not yet. The two new things I learned,

The kitten was not in the home before JI went to work at 5:20pm. DB says she found the stray kitten after he left and before she went to bed.

That's the best she can do to estimate what time it was when the cat came in? Ridiculous.

It's kind of like when she last saw Lisa, after he left for work and before she went to bed.

BBM

First time I've heard this. So then, she found the kitten on her doorstep? :waitasec:

So I wonder where she found the kitten? Did it come off the street while she and neighbor were partying?

How does she know it wasn't someone else's kitten? It surely wasn't a feral kitten or it would not have snuggled into bed with them that night.

So then, this kitten didn't have a litter box or food, I take it? Because if it did...Debbie had to have left that house that night...riiiiight?

Getting a dreadful sense about this "kitten."

How does she know it wasn't someone else's kitten? It surely wasn't a feral kitten or it would not have snuggled into bed with them that night.

Yep. We once adopted a feral kitten, it spend weeks under the bed. We thought we would have to put it back out on the street, but it eventually came around.

Anyone else thinking someone brought that kitten to Debbie that night?

So then, this kitten didn't have a litter box or food, I take it? Because if it did...Debbie had to have left that house that night...riiiiight?

Unless someone else got these items and brought them over. DB can't even legally drive.

Anyone else thinking someone brought that kitten to Debbie that night?

But is that true what JI says--that he was expected home about 10 pm? Because if that is true, then that changes some things for me. I thought that she might have had some 'adult time' planned with a secret friend perhaps, but not if her fiance was due home at 10 pm.

But is that true what JI says--that he was expected home about 10 pm? Because if that is true, then that changes some things for me. I thought that she might have had some 'adult time' planned with a secret friend perhaps, but not if her fiance was due home at 10 pm.

Can you have a husband and a fiancee at the same time?
:floorlaugh:

Another thing I gathered from the People article:

The cell phones. We heard earlier that there was limited service and they couldn't make outgoing calls (ie, to call 911). Well now JI states they couldn't receive calls either.

"And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home". Bradley says she was never worried because "I knew he was at work". Still, it was the first time Irwin had ever worked late.

Source: People magazine purchased, entire article not in MSM.

Another tid-bit released:

Authorities also received a judge's permission to search "a garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned."

Bradley later said, according to the warrant, that she did not immediately go looking for her baby behind the house because she "was afraid of what she might find."

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20539176,00.html

Mel

Are DB and JI keeping LE from interviewing the cat? Was the cat drunk?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....:floorlaugh::crazy:

Are DB and JI keeping LE from interviewing the cat? Was the cat drunk?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....:floorlaugh::crazy:
If only that cat could talk.
:floorlaugh:

The cell phones. We heard earlier that there was limited service and they couldn't make outgoing calls (ie, to call 911). Well now JI states they couldn't receive calls either.

"And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home". Bradley says she was never worried because "I knew he was at work". Still, it was the first time Irwin had ever worked late.

Authorities also received a judge's permission to search "a garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned."

Bradley later said, according to the warrant, that she did not immediately go looking for her baby behind the house because she "was afraid of what she might find."

Mel

So this woman was at home with three children and no way to either make or receive calls? What exactly was she going to do in case of an emergency with the kids?

Mel

Well start digging then!!!!!!:furious:

Have they already????

Can't you still call 911 from a restricted use cell phone? I would think so..

Wth? I don't know why this jumps out at me as so much BS. I sure hope the neighbor is/was questioned by LE about this kitten business. Surely if DB was sitting outside and either found a kitten at that time...or already had it..either way, she'd have held it the whole time, imo. Which means the neighbor would know about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back