The Kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaK

Reaction score
Since the new kitten/cat has been discussed so frequently, I think it deserves its own thread. Please post all of your comments and concerns regarding the kitten here.

Does anyone know were this kitten came from?

Wonder what did the family do with the dog and the kitten...did they take them wherever they went...where are they now?

Did they find the dog, too? Was he a stray :0-)

No one is quoted yet as saying. My bet the dumpster or the drainage line in the back yard.

But that is speculation. Next please.

The only way I would think the kitten could be important is if some stranger gave the kitten to one of the boys.

Cats are nocturnal. They tend to come alive when the sun goes down. Kittens are notorious for running around like crazy between two and three AM.

What a coincidence!
Somebody can use this kitten to explain away why there is a positive hit of the cadaver dog in the house. Dead mouse/squirrel/bird...

The only way I would think the kitten could be important is if some stranger gave the kitten to one of the boys.

Yes but DB said, in the People article, that she found the kitten.

What a coincidence!
Somebody can use this kitten to explain away why there is a positive hit of the cadaver dog in the house. Dead mouse/squirrel/bird...

Cadaver dog detects *human* death. Joe is claiming it is poo poo from Lisa by the bed. The poo didn't die Joe nor is it human.

ETA: Joe Tacopina is their lawyer who defended Joran Van Der Sloot.....

I wonder if the men in white suits found evidence of stray cats behind the garage that is bigger than some houses? Now, that would be interesting. Perhaps the kittens or the dog dug up the freshly turned earth.

Yes but DB said, in the People article, that she found the kitten.

Yeah, but how did she find it? KWIM? I don't believe those boys were watching a movie for 4 hours. Maybe she "found" the kitten after one of the boys pointed it out or something. This was during her "hazy" blackout time anyway, so who knows what happened from 6:40-10:30? I'm sure the neighbor talked to LE and maybe the PI, but we don't know what they know. MOO

Is it fair that a kitten gets a thread and the dog doesn't?

Nobody talks much about the dog that doesn't bark. lol

He's a bit of an embarrassment. He and the shepherd...who I might add are notorious for barking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member