Conrad Murray trial -Day sixteen.

I wonder how they explain MJ getting up out of bed, walking to his master bathroom quite a ways away, with the IV attached? Even if he were able to pull the IV tubing out of the catheter, I think most medical professionals will tell us that the placement location of the catheter itself does not make it easy at all to move around without messing it up. I can't wait to hear what our resident nurses have to say about his mobility with the IV being at or behind his left knee.

Now, assuming he was able to get to his other bathroom clear on the other side of this floor, where in the heck was Dr. Murray at that he didn't see MJ up sneaking around????

I see they have forgotten there were no pills in his stomach. We are back to the 8 lorazepam pills again.

I sincerely hope that Judge Pastor gets to the bottom of these DT leaks. What unethical people this team truly is, imo. They do not respect the court or Judge Pastor.

I have always heard when the facts and evidence is against the defendant the DT theories will become more outlandish but I think this DT takes the cake.

Where in the H*LL was Murray all this time?

This is a load of crock.:banghead:

And if I was Walgren I would blast them in CS that they have tried to blame the victim for his own death and accused him of being able to do amazing feats while under drugs all the while Murray saw NUTTIN!:furious::innocent:

Good morning Oceaneyes :)

I saw your post on the other thread about missing part of today's trial. We'll try to post some detailed happenings so that you can get caught up when you return from your errands.

You still going to have your ribs looked at by a dr. or are you getting better?

Good morning Oceaneyes :)

I saw your post on the other thread about missing part of today's trial. We'll try to post some detailed happenings so that you can get caught up when you return from your errands.

You still going to have your ribs looked at by a dr. or are you getting better?

Thank you so much Talina. It is really helpful to us all. It is great to be able to refer back to it and to catch up.

I have a phobia of doctors. ha So I am going to try to tough it out. It does seem to be some better but I was back to getting no rest last night.

IMO

I sincerely hope that Judge Pastor gets to the bottom of these DT leaks. What unethical people this team truly is, imo. They do not respect the court or Judge Pastor.

I have always heard when the facts and evidence is against the defendant the DT theories will become more outlandish but I think this DT takes the cake.

Where in the H*LL was Murray all this time?

This is a load of crock.:banghead:

And if I was Walgren I would blast them in CS that they have tried to blame the victim for his own death and accused him of being able to do amazing feats while under drugs all the while Murray saw NUTTIN!:furious::innocent:

I totally agree with you (this is becoming a habit ;) ). The problem I have with these judges deferring the contempt hearings until after the trial is that it often becomes meaningless. Were Judge Pastor to hold a hearing during one of the many interminable breaks in this trial, it might, might, have the effect of stopping these damned leaks.

We don't have Private Messaging here, do we? I ask because I think I remember you from the old Court TV days when they actually had active and functioning message boards. Your screen name is unique! :seeya:

I totally agree with you (this is becoming a habit ;) ). The problem I have with these judges deferring the contempt hearings until after the trial is that it often becomes meaningless. Were Judge Pastor to hold a hearing during one of the many interminable breaks in this trial, it might, might, have the effect of stopping these damned leaks.

We don't have Private Messaging here, do we? I ask because I think I remember you from the old Court TV days when they actually had active and functioning message boards. Your screen name is unique! :seeya:

Welcome!:seeya:

Yes, we do have PM here but if I am not mistaken a poster has to have 50 posts in order to receive them. I think..dont hold me to that. I have been here so long I have forgotten a lot of the rules when just beginning to post. lol

Yes, that was me. I posted on CTV way back in the day for a long time until IS went kaput.

You are right if they know they will not even face a Judge until this is over then the contempt of court possibility doesn't mean much.

Yes, we do have PM here but if I am not mistaken a poster has to have 50 posts in order to receive them. I think..dont hold me to that. I have been here so long I have forgotten a lot of the rules when just beginning to post. lol

Yes, that was me. I posted on CTV way back in the day for a long time until IS went kaput.

You are right if they know they will not even face a Judge until this is over then the contempt of court possibility doesn't mean much.

BBM

Hey...at least Judge Pastor sets hearing dates, albeit post trial.
Unlike Judge Perry that said in court contempt issues would be dealt with after trial and not one happened.

Geez, I better get posting then!

Those CourtTV boards were fun. We had some good posters over there, but the moderators were nuts. I actually got banned for using the word "lynching". That was when I was "Texdude". Then, during the Scott Peterson trial, Geragos used that same word all the time, so it became ok to use it at CTV. :rolleyes: Anyhoo, it's good to be back on the same board as you!

Thank you so much Talina. It is really helpful to us all. It is great to be able to refer back to it and to catch up.

I have a phobia of doctors. ha So I am going to try to tough it out. It does seem to be some better but I was back to getting no rest last night.

IMO

Oceanblueeyes, I'm so sorry to hear of your no rest last night.
I hope your ribs feel better soon. Preferably after the trial! ;)

Your pain is our gain. :)

BTW: I canceled my bank appointment for today.
Shows where my priorities & addictions are! :crazy:

Geez, I better get posting then!

Those CourtTV boards were fun. We had some good posters over there, but the moderators were nuts. I actually got banned for using the word "lynching". That was when I was "Texdude". Then, during the Scott Peterson trial, Geragos used that same word all the time, so it became ok to use it at CTV. :rolleyes: Anyhoo, it's good to be back on the same board as you!

I am really glad that site went poof. I felt the mods were unfair.

But anyway here is the time line per DT.

DTs timeline:

1AM - MJ arrived home, took shower and CM gave him 10mg valium
2AM - 2mg lorazepam
3:15AM - MJ fell asleep and awoke at 3:30AM
5AM - 2mg lorazepam
7-10AM - MJ got up; entered his bedroom and took 8 lorazepam tablets without CM knowing
10:40AM - CM administers 25mg of propofol because MJ threatened he could not attend rehearsal
11:00AM - MJ sleeping comfortably so CM goes to bathroom and makes telephone calls
11:58AM - CM notices that MJ has stopped breathing

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45014266#45014266

Today show talking about new timeline theory by the defense

The defense claims MJ went into his private bedroom and swallowed 8 tabs of Lorazepam between 7-10 am to treat anxiety; however the gastrointestinal system in the autopsy report stated “portions of tablets and capsules cannot be discerned in MJ’s stomach.”

I'm curious to know why Dr Murray did not immediately perform mouth-to-mouth on MJ after he heard Michael cough during his phone call with Anding but instead waited for Alberto to arrive?

AA knows how to perform CPR and he happened to be on duty at the Ranch when MJ stopped breathing and was called to assist.

Dr. Murray's decision to wait for AA before he began breathing his own oxygen into MJ's lungs likey caused Michael's death.

JMO

Defense just said, I don't want to put you on the spot, but help me out here.

And now they are doing an example with 8 mg of Lorazapam. Using example instead of hypothetical. Seems like defense has also changed their questioning tactics. A kinder, nicer defense?

So far, the first hour of testimony was basically Chernoff showing all the graphs that were shown on direct of all the hypothetical dosages/times of bulbos administration of propofol and where the blood level would be. He asked Dr. Shafer on each one as he had them on the overhead, if there was any evidence that these dosages or this many doses were given. Of course, Dr. Shafer said no, they were hypotheticals. After Chernoff went through all of them (and confused quite a few times with his shuffling of paper) he then pretty much ended with, so you basically just pulled all of this out of thin air.

What Chernoff is forgetting (or hoping the jury forgot) is the reason for these hypotheticals. They were to prove that none of those doses, even at very high dosages, would not have resulted in the femoral blood level propofol found. The only way it could happen was with a drip.

Chernoff was trying to (IMO) make it look like Dr. Shafer was just willy nilly doing graphs for no reason and based on no evidence.

I expect Walgren to clear that up on cross.

Now he's moving on to Lorazepam oral doses and how it goes through its breakdown.

Defense just said, I don't want to put you on the spot, but help me out here.

And now they are doing an example with 8 mg of Lorazapam. Using example instead of hypothetical. Seems like defense has also changed their questioning tactics. A kinder, nicer defense?

I don't know about kindler and gentler--I think he is trying to lead Shafer into a trap.

I don't know about kindler and gentler--I think he is trying to lead Shafer into a trap.

I am pretty sure that is what defenses' final destination is intended to be, I also am pretty sure this witness won't go there with defense. I will say though that witness is looking pretty tired and worn down. Witness has had a hard last week.

So far, the first hour of testimony was basically Chernoff showing all the graphs that were shown on direct of all the hypothetical dosages/times of bulbos administration of propofol and where the blood level would be. He asked Dr. Shafer on each one as he had them on the overhead, if there was any evidence that these dosages or this many doses were given. Of course, Dr. Shafer said no, they were hypotheticals. After Chernoff went through all of them (and confused quite a few times with his shuffling of paper) he then pretty much ended with, so you basically just pulled all of this out of thin air.

What Chernoff is forgetting (or hoping the jury forgot) is the reason for these hypotheticals. They were to prove that none of those doses, even at very high dosages, would not have resulted in the femoral blood level propofol found. The only way it could happen was with a drip.

Chernoff was trying to (IMO) make it look like Dr. Shafer was just willy nilly doing graphs for no reason and based on no evidence.

I expect Walgren to clear that up on cross.

Now he's moving on to Lorazepam oral doses and how it goes through its breakdown.

BBM

I certainly hope the jury realizes that this witness probably has much more important things to do with his time than make a bunch of graphs and explain them for days at a time in court.

Why doesn't defense use their own witness to go through these graphs? I would think they would want to counteract what prosecution has explained with their own witness instead of going over and over the damaging testimony from prosecution witnesses.

Chernoff is trying awfully hard to get Dr. Shafer to give an opinion on propofol in urine and he hasn't done any models on it and will not give anything on it. Chernoff has asked this now for 20 minutes in different ways and Dr. Shafer still will not give an opinion.

LOL!!! What Chernoff was saying Dr. Shafer just didn't do the analysis yet the AR toxicology report did give that number. Upon Dr. Shafer asking to see the number, he corrected Chernoff that what Chernoff thought he was seeing in the report isn't what he thought. funny :)

Well, that was a lackluster cross. I can't see how he scored anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back