Sheboygan's 6,810 bottle "wine tsunami" shocker

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Caught on camera: The moment 6,810 bottles of wine crashed to the floor when store's shelves collapsed
It's a wine lover's nightmare - thousands of bottles of the world's finest grape juice crash on the floor, leading to a tsunami of undrinkable vino.

At Superior Discount Liquors in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, that disastrous scenario really did happen.

A 78ft long shelving unit suddenly becoming detached from its anchoring wall.

Standing four shelves high, a total of 6,810 bottles of wine and champagne smashed on the floor.

The liquor turned into a sea of red and broken glass.
---
More of the story, with "look out for that shelf!" video, at Daily Mail link above

Or here's the video from YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H17mWrB9RbY

Anyone know what the song is, played with the in-store video on YT? I like it. Googling has produced nothing.

LOL!!! That one guy ran quick!!!!

LOL! He sure did!!!!

Hey woof, I like the song too. I shared it on my FB page and asked friends who the artist is. It reminds me of an old Hank Williams, Sr. song but I know it isn't him. I'll let you know if i get a response.

I will make note to hide the video from my beloved J... he will have a stroke if he watches it. LoL

I haven't had a drink of wine in years, but that video did make me yearn for a certain Reisling of yore.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back