Lawyer of baby Lisa's family sets up a website

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Mo. - The local attorney for Lisa Irwin’s family, Cyndy Short, told NBC Action News a website has been set up to provide information about the case.
Short said there will soon be new flyers, t-shirts, and even wristbands passed out to try and keep a search going for the missing baby.
Short also said she is assembling a group of people to help support the family and provide spiritual guidance.
The new website, FindBabyLisa.com , also has a link to a Facebook page that is endorsed by the family.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-provide-information-about-case#ixzz1bjjF1gg9

--------

...update to the family website-----

newflier.jpg

Wow, what great parents to finally post a flyer for their missing baby almost a month later........:waitasec:

WTH? Short is saying "No cadaver dog hit on carpet in Lisa Irwin's parents bedroom" on that site.

I really can't get over this. Even Jose B. didn' t go this far. Is this okay for a lawyer to do, before anyone has even been named a suspect in this case?

Cyndy is no friend of LE. I wonder why?

Talk about spin:

10/23/2011 (GMA-TODAY): No cadaver dog hit on carpet in Lisa Irwin’s parent’s bedroom – Cyndy Short

http://findbabylisa.com/

Now what's all this about.

10/23/2011 (GMA-TODAY): No cadaver dog hit on carpet in Lisa Irwin’s parent’s bedroom – Cyndy Short

http://findbabylisa.com/

Now why hasn't LE said anything about this. Am I just to assume that this defense attorney is telling the truth because no evidence was seized? Does that mean the dog didn't hit?

Just cuz the carpet was intact, does that mean the doggie didn't hit?

Where's the LE spokesperson when I need him.

UGHHH!

MOO

Mel

Wow, what great parents to finally post a flyer for their missing baby almost a month later........:waitasec:

This fliers has been available since day 2.....I printed off 2000 copies and students at MWSU and I spent the second day canvassing the town putting them up....we also have had T-shirts since day 4....of course we had to pay for the printing of the shirt and send someone to KC to pick them up from the family member in charge but we did what we had to do to help spread the word....anything to bring BabyLisa home!

Lawyers will ride out the abduction theory for as long as they can but, down the road the defense will claim accident + mental health issues. Will do whatever makes money or gets attention at this point.

Oh, I get it. Lawyer lady is trying to imply that LE created the fictitious cadaver dog hit as an excuse for the invasive search warrant.

Very clever.

New era of missing babies and children...lawyers running websites...:(

so she's basically saying LE falsified a SW? i doubt it.

the carpet wasn't even mentioned in the SW :maddening:

Why is this website not a site about finding Lisa? What I see is a site for them to say the parents didn't do it.

Short said there will soon be new flyers, t-shirts, and even wristbands passed out to try and keep a search going for the missing baby.

Something tells me the only thing passed out will be MOM.

But the t-shirts and wristbands? More like sold.

Why is this website not a site about finding Lisa? What I see is a site for them to say the parents didn't do it.

Well, let's see. It's called Find Baby Lisa, there is the information about the $100K reward, there are photos of her, first item up is the flyer posted in both English and Spanish.

Sounds to me it's about finding the baby.

They're looking, and praying, for a live baby. To work toward that end, the public has to be inspired to LOOK, believing there is a good chance the baby is out there and can be returned safely. If they don't work to dispell some of the misconceptions in the media and LE, then the public will stop looking.

BINGO! This isn't about finding Baby Lisa: It's about defending the parents (who haven't been arrested or charged!) in the media and on-line! :banghead: :furious:

Talk about putting the cart before the horse... jmo

Wow, how do these lawyers find the time to be experts in so many things???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back