News Compilation Video

cami

Keep your fork......
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[video=youtube;hPT1lnBWQU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPT1lnBWQU0[/video]

So Darlie was planning an escape attempt. I never heard that before. Ever notice how Darlie hangs her head to the side? She just oozes guilt.

So Darlie was planning an escape attempt. I never heard that before. Ever notice how Darlie hangs her head to the side? She just oozes guilt.

Also take note there are at least 10 if not more cast-off blood stains on Darlie's nightshirt.

Also take note there are at least 10 if not more cast-off blood stains on Darlie's nightshirt.

I agree with you about the cast-off blood stains but I believe that her supporters believe those are not cast-off blood stains but blood that was transfered from someplace else. I never could understand that because didn't she actually wear that exact same nightshirt to the ER? Her supporters claim the nightshirt was taken from Darlie at their home and put into a brown grocery bag.

I agree with you about the cast-off blood stains but I believe that her supporters believe those are not cast-off blood stains but blood that was transfered from someplace else. I never could understand that because didn't she actually wear that exact same nightshirt to the ER? Her supporters claim the nightshirt was taken from Darlie at their home and put into a brown grocery bag.

Her supporters would say anything even lie to make her innocent. You cannot transfer cast-off blood. Then you'd have a transfer stain on the surface of the article. Because of the force behind cast-off blood it burrows into the weave of the fabric. I don't know if burrows is the right word but you get the drift.

And yes, Darlie and Damon were transported to the hospital still wearing their bloody clothes. Devon was dead at the scene still wearing his bloody underwear so how could his blood transfer to Darlie's shirt? But to be fair, I do think they put Damon's clothes and her nightshirt in the same bag at the hospital. We don[t know if the clothes were dry but as noted, you cannot transfer cast-off.

Her supporters would say anything even lie to make her innocent. You cannot transfer cast-off blood. Then you'd have a transfer stain on the surface of the article. Because of the force behind cast-off blood it burrows into the weave of the fabric. I don't know if burrows is the right word but you get the drift.

And yes, Darlie and Damon were transported to the hospital still wearing their bloody clothes. Devon was dead at the scene still wearing his bloody underwear so how could his blood transfer to Darlie's shirt? But to be fair, I do think they put Damon's clothes and her nightshirt in the same bag at the hospital. We don[t know if the clothes were dry but as noted, you cannot transfer cast-off.

I had never realized how many supporters Darlie has but it seems like there are quite a few. I just can't understand why people just can not accept the fact that Darlie killed those two boys. I have read the transcripts and I am 99.9% positive that she is the killer. The facts are in those transcripts. I can hear the deception on the 911 call but the transcripts really paint a clear picture of the facts.

I really hate that "Bambi" look Darlie has for photographers.

I really hate that "Bambi" look Darlie has for photographers.

If you watch any interviews with Darlie you can tell when she is not telling the truth because she looks down and towards the left.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back