25 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Please discuss main stream media here. *This is not a general discussion thread*. Post articles and videos and discuss shows from today here.

GMA covering Baby Lisa right now. The older witness to the man carrying a baby picked "Jersey" out of a photo lineup.

I still want to know where the heck "Jersey's" girlfriend is.

Joe T on GMA. Again denies the parents are not cooperating.

GMA covering Baby Lisa right now. The older witness to the man carrying a baby picked "Jersey" out of a photo lineup.

is this the man that was on the motorcycle?

Male motorcycle witness of diaper clad baby carrier just on GMA saying he was shown a photo array of potential males. Says he picked one. Shown a photo of "Jersey". Claims that is the man he identified.

you and me both mom.

Taken from the closed thread.

... I am still one of the few that believe in DB's innocence.

Respectfully snipped and BBM.

Momtective, this is not directed at you but since you bring up innocence, I'm jumping off your post. I don't agree with you but I do respect your opinion. :)

Anyway, jumping on the word innocence. As we stand now, DB has not been proven guilty in a court of law. That doesn't make her innocent but it also doesn't make her guilty.

Now when I think of innocence, I think of Lisa. An innocent harmless baby who deserved to be protected.

That night she was not. Her mother admitted she was drunk. That's negligent. Sure it doesn't make DB a murderer but it does show she was irresponsible. There is no excuse for willingly getting drunk, for willingly choosing adult time with three kids in the home, one of which was sick.

I can look past a lot. I can ignore the cavader dog hit, even though I don't doubt it. I can consider LE has played too much hardball and maybe has tunnel vision. I don't believe that either but it's not out of the realm of possibility. I can get past the numerous times the time line has changed, blaming it on faulty media reporting even though most of it comes straight from DB, JI and their lawyers.

But what I can't get past is that by her own admission, a woman admits to being drunk when being the sole care giver for three children that night, at that moment. It's wrong and I think she deserves scrutiny for it and I see people overlooking or excusing it and it bugs me.

And if DB is lying and wasn't drunk perhaps something more sinister happened. No one lies about that and risks scutiny if there isn't a worse truth that needs to be covered up. Unless you need a defense strategy.

Lisa is truly the only innocent one here. It may not be the kind of innocent based on the law but then in my eyes DB wouldn't be innocent by law either for risking her children's safety by choosing "me time" when she was the one responsible for them that night.

Anyway, back on topic (sorry mods) I see "Jersey" is back. Maybe his other alias is "White Blob"

All my opinion :twocents:

This is Kansas City, how the heck did no one else see this man carrying a baby. 2 million people, they are awake at 12:00 a.m.,.

I don't believe these three people are remembering correctly.

This case is so baffling. One minute I think DB probably harmed Lisa, the next I learn things which keep me on the fence. Some days more firmly than others. I just pray that LE is turning over every single thing, and that precious little Lisa is found very soon.

Wow, interesting.

Was this before or after Jersey's photo was shown to the neighbors and appeared in the media as possibly connected?

This is Kansas City, how the heck did no one else see this man carrying a baby. 2 million people, they are awake at 12:00 a.m.,.

I don't believe these three people are remembering correctly.

I wonder if it's a variety on "mass hysteria" - people thinking they saw something but they didn't. A psychlogical effect. Picking Jersey as the baby carrier because he's the one who got mentioned in the media initially and has that "weird" reputation.

Still, hope LE checks/checked all these sightings.

Wow, interesting.

Was this before or after Jersey's photo was shown to the neighbors and appeared in the media as possibly connected?

Unclear, but probably after, is my guess.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/

they have video up of Peter Alexander interviewing SB

for those who cannot watch the video:
SB has not seen his son in two years
he is in the reserves
he says DB was a good mom
DB's mom died in her sleep when DB was 15
DB always wanted a girl and named Baby Lisa after her own mother
SB and DB are not divorced because they do not have the money

I wonder if it's a variety on "mass hysteria" - people thinking they saw something but they didn't. A psychlogical effect. Picking Jersey as the baby carrier because he's the one who got mentioned in the media initially and has that "weird" reputation.

Still, hope LE checks/checked all these sightings.

Didn't the female witness, Lisa, say the man she saw carrying the baby was bald? I barely remember Jersey's mug shot, but I don't recall him being bald.

AND, if these people are familiar with who Jersey is, why the he&& wouldn't they go up and ask him whose baby he was carrying? He seemed to be pretty well known around the neighborhood.

From the ABC clip posted above.

**He picked the picture of the man LE HAS been showing him. So when they were looking for Jersey, this man saw that pic and thats the one he picked now out of the line-up. Its not really the man he saw that night. Things like that happen all the time. Jersey's face was planted in this mans head. Thats all this was. The other description (from the woman) is way different than this man. I say this whole "man walking with a baby" thing is bogus for these reasons. What, did they have a hand off or something, several miles apart. The whole night seems to be set up to perfection for all parties then. Besides, Jersey was cleared... And I believe he is clear.

We all know how we are spinning around in circles with all this information that doesnt make sense, can you imagine how LE is feeling.. Ahhh, maybe we should all go get our hair done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong