Deborah Bradley's Estranged Husband Speaks - Where Is Baby Lisa?

HatesSociopaths

Inactive
Reaction score
[video=youtube;L8koGT87w74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8koGT87w74&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Sean Bradley says:
---he and Deborah are still married b/c they simply can’t afford to get a divorce
---she has always been a good mom
--"I’m still confused by what’s going on, this is craziness to me".
---has been interviewed by the FBI
---hasn’t spoken to Deborah, or seen their son in 2 years
--"I’m concerned about him and want to make sure he’s safe".
--"I miss him and would love to have him back".

If there was dirt on her, or bad blood between them, he could have come out swinging. I think it does say something that her estranged husband didn't go for the jugular, especially given how the media coverage has been on this case.

If there was dirt on her, or bad blood between them, he could have come out swinging. I think it does say something that her estranged husband didn't go for the jugular, especially given how the media coverage has been on this case.

Well yeah.. but it would be the pot calling the kettle black... he hasn't seen his son for two years...

AND so does this mean she has three babies all with different fathers? :waitasec:

Well yeah.. but it would be the pot calling the kettle black... he hasn't seen his son for two years...

AND so does this mean she has three babies all with different fathers? :waitasec:

I don't think we're supposed to be discussing the other kids, but only two of the kids are her bio kids.

No. The 3rd child is Jeremy's, with a different mother.

I wonder why he hasn't spoken to Deborah in 2 years? Maybe they've kept in contact via email and snail mail. And maybe he's kept in contact with his son that way, too. It does make me wonder.

It was reported early on (like day three???) that he was deployed...

It was reported today in this video that he is in the reserves... with that being said, (I am an army wife of 18 years) reservists usually are deployed around 18 months minimum with the training that required beforehand.... could have something to do with that I am sure (and also why they have put off divorcing possibly??... not impossible to do while deployed but most likely much easier to do when boots are back on the ground in the US)

moo

FTR-Her name is not Deborah Irwin. It is Deborah Bradley.

oh pfffftttt...they can't afford a divorce. I divorced my ex and we did it all by ourselves with about 300 bucks. You're telling me that in 2 years the two of them couldn't scrape together enough funds for paperwork and a filing fee?

And he hasn't spoken to DB or his son (for goodness sake) for 2 years. How does he know she's a good mom? I wonder if he's even paying to support his son? It would be a good reason to give her a glowing review if he isn't.

I'm calling bull=chit.

MOO

Mel

oh pfffftttt...they can't afford a divorce. I divorced my ex and we did it all by ourselves with about 300 bucks. You're telling me that in 2 years the two of them couldn't scrape together enough funds for paperwork and a filing fee?

I'm calling bull=chit.

MOO

Mel

:thumb:

IIRC, he's been deployed. He's in the military.

And he hasn't spoken to DB or his son (for goodness sake) for 2 years. How does he know she's a good mom? I wonder if he's even paying to support his son? It would be a good reason to give her a glowing review if he isn't.

I'm calling bull=chit.

MOO

Mel

It depends on the parties divorcing. There is no way in the world I'd file papers without having an attorney advise me when it comes to my ex.

We don't know what the issues were or if an attorney was required or not?

With so much focus on Lisa, and the information we're getting in general, I actually never stopped to think how difficult this must be for Sean Bradley. Regardless of whether or not one believes DB or JI had anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter, Sean must be incredibly concerned for his son. I know I would be. :(

With so much focus on Lisa, and the information we're getting in general, I actually never stopped to think how difficult this must be for Sean Bradley. Regardless of whether or not one believes DB or JI had anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter, Sean must be incredibly concerned for his son. I know I would be. :(

He said he hasn't talked to them or seen them in two years. Concern??? jmo

It depends on the parties divorcing. There is no way in the world I'd file papers without having an attorney advise me when it comes to my ex.

We don't know what the issues were or if an attorney was required or not?

It's been 2 years. If there was a property settlement, or alimony/child support to sort out, I would hope DB would have taken care of it by now. If there's money to be had, custody issues to determine, I personally wouldn't wait 2 years or longer to bring it to resolution. Good night - the husband could just swing in and take the child since they are both in fact still married to each other.

In the back of my mind I think it may just be a paperwork thing that neither one of them can't be bothered to sort out.

I could be wrong, but that's how I'm taking it. Just my opinion, in my opinion only, etc., etc., etc. :)

Mel

No communication with Debbie for 2 years leads me to suspect there is a story there, not for public consumption.

As a 'brat', I can attest to the fact that military is NOT paid well and I understand the financial issue delaying a divorce. SB has been deployed and if he has boots on the ground in the Middle East, a divorce stateside is the last of his worries. 'Duck and cover' more so.

Also, I think we should be grateful to SB for his service to this country.

BBM
There are many active military men and women who have not seen their children for extended times because of deployment. Sadly, there are some who never see their children again as they are KIA/MIA.

No communication with Debbie for 2 years (or his son) leads me to suspect there is a story there, not for public consumption.

repost-
BBM
There are many active military men and women who have not seen their children for extended times because of deployment. Sadly, there are some who never see their children again as they are KIA/MIA.

When you have been a child of a service member, wondering when they will come home, you will understand it is a part of military life. This should not be made into an issue, the man is fighting for our country and deserves respect! IMHO

I wonder if he DOES have anything negative to say, he might hold back if he is in fact trying for custody or visitation and not want to rock the boat right now?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back