GUILTY UT - Felicia McClure for trying to sell daughter's virginity, Salt Lake City, 2011

AnaTeresa

Reaction score
A Utah woman accused of trying to sell her 13-year-old daughter's virginity pleaded guilty Monday to two sexual exploitation charges for having the girl model in her underwear for men.

The woman's boyfriend found text messages about the sale of the girl's virginity on the woman's cellphone. He turned them over to police.

http://news.yahoo.com/utah-mom-plea...RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdAN1cwRwdANzZWN0aW9ucw--;_ylv=3

Bravo for the boyfriend! We usually hear about boyfriends as predators - how refreshing to see someone putting a child first, even when it's not a child of their own.

Kudos to BF, but somewhat puzzled that the men were not charged.

WHAT?!? Un-friggin-believable. Thank God the BF did the right thing!

Scary how we see that maternal bond non-existent these days (in lots of stories) glad at least the BF had a conscience!!

Kudos to BF, but somewhat puzzled that the men were not charged.

I couldn't believe that bit either. I'm hoping they're holding off on charges in the hopes of catching them with something bigger to put them away even longer.

I am pondering what might be bigger, friends, than offering to buy a child's virginity and accepting sexually explicit photos of them. I am hoping they have federal charges pending. Grr.

Wow this story will give me nightmares tonight. Poor daughter. I hope her mother goes to prison and she goes to a caring loving relative.

Bravo for the boyfriend! We usually hear about boyfriends as predators - how refreshing to see someone putting a child first, even when it's not a child of their own.

That boyfriend should be given a medal. HE saved that little girl! He protected her when her own mother would not and instead desired to hurt her for money. As for the "mother", she's a pig and I pray that the court does the right thing and gives her the max allowed by law. At least we know there are still heroes out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back