NV NV - Las Vegas, 'Spring Mountain Doe', WhtFem 30-45, UP6709, 'Louie', 'Riley' tattoos, May'09

traacker13

Reaction score
I don't see any posts for the this UID, but if there are, Mods please combine.

WARNING: POST MORTEM PICTURE AT LINK

https://identifyus.org/cases/6709

http://missingangels.webs.com/apps/blog/categories/show/909434-uid-female

Unidentified White female found unconscious and unresponsive in the parking lot of SAMS Club by security personnel on 05/20/09 at approximately 1600 hours. She was transported to Spring Valley Hospital and remained there until death was pronounced on 05/21/09.

Age (Namus says: 30 -45 other sites say pre-30)
Weight: 185
Height: 69 inches or 5 foot 9
Brown hair (9") with red streaks
Brown eyes
See Namus Physical/Medical for details on scars/tattoos/piercings

Here's my facial reconstruction for Riley Doe.

c8ffe03b-a9e2-42d9-abbb-964e0a44f339.jpg

I know some of the stats are off, but I think she somewhat resembles Aundria Bowman. The age range would be right for her. Since she was 14 when she went missing, she could have grown a few more inches and put on some weight.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/184dfmi.html

OK, this one is going to make me crazy. She looks really familiar. Her Morgue Photo does as well. Think the divots on her mouth are snake bites or one?

I wish they would go into more detail about the multiple markings on her arms...track marks or cigarette burns, or maybe she was a cutter??

I asked the ME for clothing labels and more descriptors of the scars on her arms, fwiw.

The characteristics that set this Jane Doe's face apart from other faces is that her upper teeth and chin recede back behind the vertical plane of the base of the nose. With most Caucasian faces, if you draw an imaginary line from the base of the nose to the upper teeth and the tip of the chin it would be more-or-less a vertical line, but with this Jane Doe, that imaginary line would tilt more forward at the top, and back at the bottom. She also has virtually no cheekbone definition.

I know some of the stats are off, but I think she somewhat resembles Aundria Bowman. The age range would be right for her. Since she was 14 when she went missing, she could have grown a few more inches and put on some weight.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/184dfmi.html

Aundria has a little more cheekbone def, and broader jaws. Also, her two upper front teeth protrude a little bit with respect to the other upper teeth. Of course, she theoretically could have had braces after her disappearance, but that's a bit of a stretch IMO.

She reminds me somewhat of

Consuelo Christina Trujillo
Missing since August 12, 1998 from Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/trujillo_consuelo.html

Consuelo has more cheekbone definition IMO.

I did a quick search last night in her demographic and there were sadly too many names to look at.

I get the impression she had been in Vegas for some time living there so if she was reported missing then it would have been a few years before. just my take on it.

also, I seriously doubt we are going to find a match based on the tattoo in her pubic area, one which I've not seen before at least not in the mocking sense I think it was put there.

I found it interesting that she had piercings on her lip, navel, and possibly her eyebrows. She also had WWJD (i.e., What would Jesus Do? - not usually intended to be a serious question), which might shed light on the type of person she was, and/or the type of crowd she might have associated with.

Even the Post Mortem picture reminds me of someone I have known personally in my life. I need to put my thinking cap on. I will also be interested to check out any missing person reports in Utah (not just Nevada). It may be that I saw her while she was a checker at a grocery store; but I just really honestly feel like this person is someone I have met before. Haunting!

When I see the name "Riley", I think of Baby Grace, the child who was beaten to death by her stepfather, stuffed in an ice chest, and thrown in Galveston Bay. She was later identified as Riley Sawyers.

2491648520045078242S425x425Q851.jpg

That was an awful story. That poor little girl. At least she's in place they can't do anything to harm her anymore...

Does anyone have access to NV or UT birth records? I think the Riley tattoo is a "mommy" tattoo that a mother gets when she has a baby, this case a daughter. I don't know if one needs a first and last name, but it might be worth a shot.

Her NamUs page lists several tattoos:

Sun (left shoulder area of back), "Louie" (back of left forearm), Flower with "Riley" (right arm), "WWJD" (pubic area), Stars and Geometric Shapes (right ankle)

Not sure why they only photographed the one.

I agree that Riley is a Mom tattoo and I would love to see the Louie one to see if it is professionally done.

I am with Believe on this one. This one will haunt me until I figure something out. She looks eerily familiar to me. Now, I have to figure out who she reminds me of.

Great reconstruction Carl!! :rocker:

OK, you and I need to know where WE crossed paths and then we may figure it out. :)

She is unusual looking. The shape of her nose, the lip, everything is unusual to me. She should stand out somewhere based upon that I would think.

It would be too simple if we need to find someone married to a Louie and who had a daughter named Riley, right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back