GUILTY NY - John Marko for sexually abusing 1yo girl, Waterloo, 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
John Marko was sexually abusing a one year old little baby girl when someone witnessed it. The witness asked him what the he## he was doing and of course like all creepers he lied.

Thankfully the witness went to police and they set up a call between the witness and freakazoid. In the call Marko admitted to some of the abuse.

He's locked up for now. However, he works at a school/children's center dealing with crisis intervention. LE knowing what we all know fear there may be victims from Marko's work. I pray not.

http://centralny.ynn.com/content/top_stories/561572/man-accused-of-sexually-abusing-infant-girl/

Meanwhile for some reason this guy has aliases. His father's name is not the same as his yet he uses that as well and variations of it's spelling. He basically has always lived in NY, BUT at one point he lived in a Southern State. I shudder to think.

Please tell me he didn't work one on one with kids, alone with kids. In the article they don't say what his job position was. Was he the janitor or a social worker or therapist?

Why don't we create life sized rubber dolls for these friggin' pedophiles so they leave kids alone??? Good God... Something HAS to be done! It seems like this kind of perversion happens more and more... ugh.. I'm disgusted

Please tell me he didn't work one on one with kids, alone with kids. In the article they don't say what his job position was. Was he the janitor or a social worker or therapist?

Well I don't think he's a janitor given this statement
"He specialized in crisis intervention. "

Sounds more like a social worker :( :(

What a creep! One of the pedophiles who molested my daughter (and his) got a felony conviction, and he was a girl's soccer coach and a wealthy engineer and a church worship leader.

What a creep! One of the pedophiles who molested my daughter (and his) got a felony conviction, and he was a girl's soccer coach and a wealthy engineer and a church worship leader.

Jan, I am sorry your DD was hurt. Hoping she is doing better today as well as the other girl.

He does something related to crisis intervention, mysteriew. I thought I linked to the article that contained that information. I'll link more.

Why don't we create life sized rubber dolls for these friggin' pedophiles so they leave kids alone??? Good God... Something HAS to be done! It seems like this kind of perversion happens more and more... ugh.. I'm disgusted

Dee if only it worked that way we could eliminate all the sorrow, pain, guilt, and mental health issues survivors deal with. That's not even mentioning their poor families. Oh and the perps families as well.

Nope. A life sized doll would not work. If it did all these pedophiles would have a doll riding around with them in their flippin car for heaven sakes.

Statistically I am not sure of how much more prevelant it is today. I know we are reading more about it. I know thankfully today more children are taught nobody can just do what they please with them because they are adults. I know kids are more likely to tell today in a shorter time frame.So many more aspects.

When I was assaulted as a kid first off I didn't have the language for exactly what it was. Secondly the person I was entrusted to should have been watching me when she knew the perp hurt kids. Family secret BS. However, I would never contradict her as she was my elder. I was to respect that. So that left freakazoid creep face to live another day and hurt more kids. I still feel guilty about that. I wish I would have told and didn't wait like 40 years.

Even scarier because he had a reason to be around like coaching his own daughter.

Hope they find no more victims, but I know they probably will.

June 2013:

He was accused of engaging in sexual activity and sexual contact with a 1-year-old girl in the town of Waterloo.

In April 2012, he pleaded guilty to the charge — a class D felony — and was sentenced to six months in the county jail and 10 years of probation. He also had to register as a sex offender, and Bender issued a stay-away court order of protection barring Marko from having any contact or being near the victim.

what?!?!?!?!

WATERLOO — A convicted sex offender who got jail time and probation for abusing a toddler nearly two years ago is now heading to state prison.

John Marko, 58, of Waterloo, was sentenced Monday by Seneca County Judge Dennis Bender to 2 1⁄2 years in prison followed by 7 1⁄2 years of parole after admitting he violated terms of his probation. Being kicked out of a sex offender treatment program was among those violations

http://m.fltimes.com/news/local/sex...876-cd1e-11e2-be10-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back