John Walsh on Today Show 10/28

vlpate

Reaction score
I think he will have a lot to say about this case, and it won't favor the parents.

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
KCPD: #LisaIrwin family atty cancels re-interviews w Lisa's brothers & JohnWalsh of @1800CRIMETV this am @TodayShow.
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I value his opinion in missing children's cases a great deal. Sadly, he's been working at this for a very long time and has keen insights. I think he's got a good BS detector on him.

IMO

JW hopes that LE has looked at all convicted sex offenders within 20 mile radius of Irwin home.

He said it doesn't look good to decline interviews. The focus should be Lisa

JW hopes that LE has looked at all convicted sex offenders within 20 mile radius of Irwin home.

Hello my dear Bette - have you already seen the interview? He's right, of course, the sex offenders should be looked at, but this just isn't the MO of a sex offender - not stealing an 11 mo. old from her bed. Still, they need to look.

Hello my dear Bette - have you already seen the interview? He's right, of course, the sex offenders should be looked at, but this just isn't the MO of a sex offender - not stealing an 11 mo. old from her bed. Still, they need to look.

I turned on the TV as soon as I read your post. JW came on shortly after.

OT: "Dead Ringer" on TCM tonight at 8:00.

is there a link to this anywhere?

i used to watch america's most wanted and i really liked his no BS approach to things.

really want to know what he has to say about this whole situation

Did I read it right -- that Bradley and Irwin had an interview set up with JW and cancelled that too?

#LisaIrwin family atty cancels re-interviews w Lisa's brothers & JohnWalsh of @1800CRIMETV this am @TodayShow.

Mel

I don't know about Clay County, but the day Lisa was reported missing Platte County (the next county to the west in the northland) had a sex offender sweep

Here's the link: article dated Oct 4, 2011

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15617168/platte-county

Every sex offender's door knocked in Platte County

Registered sex offenders in Platte County got a knock on their door Tuesday after sheriff's deputies went door-to-door to confirm their addresses.

i get the feeling something big it about to happen.....why else would you cancel everything.

i don't get what the "exhaustion" excuse is all about. exhausted from what? not co-operating with LE? handing out fliers for ONE day? :banghead:

they don't want to find Lisa and thats so upsetting :(

JMO MOO!!!

Did I read it right -- that Bradley and Irwin had an interview set up with JW and cancelled that too?

#LisaIrwin family atty cancels re-interviews w Lisa's brothers & JohnWalsh of @1800CRIMETV this am @TodayShow.

Mel

It's possible in the Twitter world they meant.

1. Lisa Irwin's family attorney cancels police reinterviews
2. John Walsh appears on today's show

I think he will have a lot to say about this case, and it won't favor the parents.

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
KCPD: #LisaIrwin family atty cancels re-interviews w Lisa's brothers & JohnWalsh of @1800CRIMETV this am @TodayShow.
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:seeya:

Peeps, this thread is about the Today show... not a general discussion thread...

Just saw a preview that they are about to talk about the case on the Today Show.

parents don't do interviews. Yet he defended the Ramsey's. They did even less than JI and DB in the first three months.

This is looking just like the Ramsey case. I will refuse to devote as much of my time and energy to this one though.

If these people don't care enough to do everything they have to do to find their child, I'm done with them. If Lisa is dead, which I pray she is not, they are biding their time until there is little evidence left on her to prove how she died.

Who's representing Lisa?

parents don't do interviews. Yet he defended the Ramsey's. They did even less than JI and DB in the first three months.

This is looking just like the Ramsey case. I will refuse to devote as much of my time and energy to this one though.

If these people don't care enough to do everything they have to do to find their child, I'm done with them. If Lisa is dead, which I pray she is not, they are biding their time until there is little evidence left on her to prove how she died.

Who's representing Lisa?

Once the Ramsey child was found murdered, I can't imagine a parent being able to talk about it & give interviews. This baby is still missing. Interviews must be difficult for the parents, but the urgency should be to find her and interviews promote national media attention.

I am pretty sure LE talked to sex offenders in the area since its SOP, but it would be extremely unusual for a sex offender to kidnap a baby.

I agreed with JW throughout the whole interview. He was able to call criticism where it was warranted without declaring them guilty beyond a shadow of doubt. He didn't find offense to hiring a lawyer, but did find it wrong that they weren't talking more. I agree.

Well balanced and objective perspective.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back