Flashing sign gets army rebuke

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
AN army chopper crew has been stood down after a crewman issued a very public invitation for women to "show us your t**s" (slang for breasts) at the recent Indy 300 car race on the Gold Coast.

Unfortunately for the crew of Iroquois helicopter No 295, an onlooker in a high-rise flat snapped a photo of the sign displayed by a crewman as the chopper flew along the beachfront on October 23.

The image ended up on the website of the Professional Pilots Rumour Network.

The photo attracted a variety of mostly approving comments on the website's forum, including "Onya boys!!!!" and "Now how about the shots taken from the helicopter please?"

" ... in this climate of political correctness, hope no plonkers get hold of it and try to hang anyone," wrote another.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story...55E1702,00.html

Jeana (DP) said:
Come on!! These guys are risking their necks. The least we can do is flash 'em. :) :rolleyes:

Well, AMEN!! At least they asked NICELY.

There's the spirit!!! What's a little skin??? LOL

Okay ladies, off with your tops!! Show your support for the troops. :crazy:

I show mine all the time for the cause :D

disclaimer :: of course, my hubby is in the defence force! LOL

Jeana (DP) said:
There's the spirit!!! What's a little skin??? LOL

Okay ladies, off with your tops!! Show your support for the troops. :crazy:

kez said:
I show mine all the time for the cause :D

disclaimer :: of course, my hubby is in the defence force! LOL

Kez, you're a great humanitarian!!!! LOL We've all got to do our part! :cool:

:dance: Can I do this instead of flashing?? ;)

Honestly,it's just "boys being boys" .............can't anyone find anything else to complain about?? :confused:

:blowkiss: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEZ!!!!!!

It is a funny image.. this soldier hanging out of a chopper with a sign like that :doh:

Casshew said:
It is a funny image.. this soldier hanging out of a chopper with a sign like that :doh:

I agree, hell they didn't force anyone too. I doubt they would have been intrested in my old pair LOL but I would have urged the younger crowd on.

dinah said:
I agree, hell they didn't force anyone too. I doubt they would have been intrested in my old pair LOL but I would have urged the younger crowd on.
Dinah! glad you dropped by... but keep your top on :cool::crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back