Forum keeps Going to White Blank Pages After Loading

Satch

Reaction score
When pages are done loading, the forum often goes to a blank white page. This started happening about three days ago. The only work-around is sometimes to hit the back button or refresh the page. This is on IE-8 using Windows XP (SP-3) System is clean of any viruses and malware, and runs well otherwise.

Satch

When pages are done loading, the forum often goes to a blank white page. This started happening about three days ago. The only work-around is sometimes to hit the back button or refresh the page. This is on IE-8 using Windows XP (SP-3) System is clean of any viruses and malware, and runs well otherwise.

Satch

I have been having problems as well - posted in the jury room.

When I hit the alert ! i get something from admeld which is a google ad thing. It is strange that not everyone is affected. Only happens at WS, no other sites.

I was having the same problems using Google Chrome on OSX.

It happened to me 4 times just now. It is acting like a
virus I had 2 years ago called Vundo, it was a Browser re-direct.

I have this problem also in Chrome on Win7. Only happens here. It must have something to do with ads on the pages, because if I hit the button to stop loading the page before it completes it does not go to white.

I thought it was due to traffic - :floorlaugh:

It happens most often when I respond to a post, and hit the Submit Reply button....then white screen.

Have to hit the <- button then try again. I now copy my responses before hitting the Submit Reply button so I don't have to write my response all over again.

Blech --

Mel

Are all of you ad-free?

I vary my default browser, between chrome (to load quickly), Firefox (to load not as quickly), and winxp sp3 (if I think I am going to want to print something and have some control over how the print-out looks). I use IE8.

I haven't had the white page problem with any of the browsers; however, since I and my computer are both hypochondriacs, it's sure to happen now, lol.

I am using the latest Firefox right now and all is fine.
When I had the white-outs earlier I was using IE.

I was not ad-free because I had trouble with a website loading properly and took it off. The day following my post I had no issues, and I have since reinstalled with no further problems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back