Juggalo connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

belimom

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes~M.Kuhn
Reaction score
I tried to find an existing thread to put this under but there didn't seem to be one that 'fit'.

I know that there were videos and other reference to SA being a Juggalo. I wonder if there could be a possible connection between Juggalo behavior and Hailey's disappearance.

This article today brought it to the forefront of my mind again:

FBI Considers Juggalos, Fans Of Insane Clown Posse, A Gang In Annual Report

The FBI is monitoring a growing gang with members across the country who dress in customary colors, assemble for rowdy annual meetings and control the trade of an obscure Midwestern soft drink. They are Juggalos.

In a report on emerging gang trends, federal investigators revealed that they have their eyes on the loyal fans of the horrorcore group Insane Clown Posse.

(snip)

But Juggalo "subsets exhibit gang-like behavior and engage in criminal activity and violence," the FBI alleges in a document first reported by Wired.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/29/fbi-considers-juggalos-a-gang_n_1065110.html

I also started a general thread in another forum on the Juggalo topic, but of all the cases I thought it may pertain to the most, I thought of Hailey's.

FBI Considers Juggalos, Fans Of Insane Clown Posse, A Gang In Annual Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

belimom, will have to go back in my notes, but did look somewhat at that angle in the past. There were a number of people related to the case that had a 'connection' to Juggalos and ICP.
Thanks for posting- shall go consider..hmmm.

belimom, I know where you got that reference from.
Baby Lisa Irwin regarding Megan Wight’s facebook.
I do not see an ICP connection in Hailey’s case. -moo

Shawn and his cousin were Juggaolos, and there was a fight with other juggalos that played out in the comment section of some youtube videos that were posted, if i remember correctly

Shawn and his cousin were Juggaolos, and there was a fight with other juggalos that played out in the comment section of some youtube videos that were posted, if i remember correctly

Yes, one of the videos where they're driving around. I also think they wore ICP t-shirts (or had a poster) or something like that. I recall at the time when we saw the videos and photos that ICP and juggalo references were quite prominent. IIRC

MOO

Ok, I just have to ask: what is the " obscure Midwestern drink"? I'm not too hip these days.

How looonng ago were those videos recorded?
Not the year before Hailey went missing.
Unless I missed one since <2009?

I've always thought there was something to that angle. In the box of documents confiscated from the house, the one containing the arrticles on serial killers, etc., there were also several pages of cryptograms printed on BD's work computer from an entertainment website. I checked it out, and it's harmless. The site offers a variety of games like sudoku, crosswords and cryptograms. The wording in the warrant was "cryptic" to me. Something like, "cryptograms are associated with Juggalos and followers of Insane Clown Posse", as though that in itself was a clue to what happened to Hailey. Then I poked around and read about some of the crimes attributed to Juggalos. Combined with the films and SA's posts on the horror site, it's an indication of his attraction to gore and bizarre acts of violence. I think it's possible that he couldn't stop at just reading or talking about it, and that dressing up and making films didn't satisfy his curious urges but only fed them until eventually, he was driven to take it to the next level.

There also mention of Juggalos in the following affidavit (bbm):

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf

Billie DUNN indicated she and ADKINS were both interested in the topics of the documents contained within the box and within the residence and stated she printed the documents a t her jobsire and brought them home SO she and ADKINS could read the documents. Biliie DUNN described the topics as a "hobby." The documents included:

19 pages printed on 9-29-2010 relaced to the Princes in the Tower, murder of family members who were pre-pubertal and pre-meditated suffocation in bed.

21 pages of cryptogram from teppo.tv/cryptogram dated 10-5-2010. Cryptogram is associated with followers of Insane Clown Posse, also known as "Juggalos".

5 pages of cryptogram from www.martystuart.com dated 10-4-2010. Cryptogram is associated with followers of Insane Clown Posse, also known as "Juggalos'.

2 pages of cryptogram from www.teppo.tv/cryptogram dated 9-30-2010. C:ryptogsam is associated with followers of Insane Clown Posse, also known as "Juggalos".

ETA: Bessie, I see you and I were recalling the same info...

Onelove,
Faygo Pop is a soft drink brand headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. It is distributed in the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Central Southern regions of the United States. Faygo can be found throughout the United States and Canada, in more than fifty flavors.

as in cheap drink

LOL &#8230; I see many are well read up = kudos!

But, the big dog may be coming back to town!
And I am fairly panting waiting for him. :)

LOL … I see many are well read up = kudos!

But, the big dog may be coming back to town!
And I am fairly panting waiting for him. :)

Speaking of cryptic?:waitasec:

There was also a fight over a Juggalo T-shirt between Shawn and Billie, IIRC. There is a picture on one of the old Myspaces where Shawn is wearing a Juggalo t-shirt. And then there is also one later where Billie is wearing that t-shirt. And then later, in the recording of the 911 calls where Billie is calling to report that she is worried her bf Shawn is going to come and take things from her home, she includes t-shirts in the list. So I remember that some of us wondered if they were actually fighting over that ugly juggalo t-shirt. I think you can only get them if you go to the concert live,so they are 'hard' to get.

I'm pretty sure Shawn and his cousin/friends made it clear in their Youtube videos that they are very anti-juggalo. They think of themselves as a lot more intelligent than Insane Clown Posse fans and look down on the ICP-related culture.

If you go to those cryptogram pages listed above, they aren't juggalo related. The one page is just a generic cryptogram page and the other one is a fanpage for Marty Stuart, a country music star in his fifties. A cryptogram is just a code puzzle, they don't necessarily have anything to do with juggalos.

I really don't think juggalos have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance if Shawn and Billie are responsible. The reference to juggalos in the affidavit seems like obviously lazy policework to me. Shawn and Billie's horror interests seem very relevant but I'd rule the juggalo connection out.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/search-fulltext?nxd_id=428567

Reported by: Shannon McConathy and Stetson Samuel
Wednesday, October 26 2011

Thursday marks ten months since Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn went missing. Members of the community are now asking for help as they continue to search.

They're hoping to bring search dogs to Colorado City. Bringing in a dog would be an independent project, not sponsored by any law enforcement agency.

It would cost at least $1,200 to bring in a search dog, and Colorado City residents are taking on the task of raising that money.

The dogs work with local law enforcement or for private citizens who hire them.

-------------------

Well, two dog-human teams are willing to go back to Colorado City to look for Hailey at citizen (local and national), not LE, expense.
Local accommodations are set, tickets ready to purchase when it suits each team&#8217;s calendar schedule and date is not going to be very advertised so the teams may concentrate, but news is soon.

Julie Jones (KV9) and dog Quincy

Carrie Mcgonigle (Amber Dubois) and dog Amber

Hopefully, CCPD, MCSO and all locals will cooperate.

Boy oh boy do I feel old now. :waitasec:
In all my days I haven't heard of the Insane Clown Possee and their following Juggarnos. I hope these weirdos didn't take Hailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member